• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Competition now closed.

And the winner is................................

Sunny Leone.

I know this is going to upset the apple cart, but, who cares ( I don't)
it would have been Carmella De Cesare except that eddie62 had already posted.

I here by declare the winner as rococo represented by Sunny Leone and an honorable mention goes to eddie62 with Carmella De Cesare.

Hail rococo, king of Latinas, you have succeeded where others have failed.

member469

Closed Account!
slurrp said:
Fair comment Pyraeus, though I would have thought..........

I will spell it out
  1. At least 50% latin blood
  2. Fulll body shots
  3. No clothing obscurring important parts
  4. Judging will include picture quality
  5. Judging will take into account sexiness of pose
    [/list=1]

All those who feel significantly disadvantaged through their earlier post may repost a new pick, but, you have already made your choice of babe so you must post the same babe. Unless, your origonal posting was babe with less than 50% latin origin.

1. I protest the decision, as the Sunny Leone picture isn't a full nude. You specify "NO CLOTHING OBSCURRING IMPOTANT PARTS" aren't her tits a very important part? I'm happy with the honorable mention, but you need to play by your rules. ;o)

I took all of the points into consideration when performing the judging process.

Obviously the pic lost points becuase of the clothing aspect, just as the aria pic lost many points because of the poor pose. In the end I jucged that sunny stilll had sufficient points to topple the other pics.

As they say, the judges decision is final.

BTW,

that camilla shot is awesome. I wish you had posted that first it would have been a no brainer.

member469

Closed Account!
LOL, DAMN, I wanted a default. I added Carmella because there is no way she should have been excluded from the contest, she would be pretty pissed off if she knew she didn't make the list of most beautiful latin women. :o)

member469

Closed Account!
Like I said, I figured the picture of Andrea Torres was more revealing, that is why I didn't add Carmella to begin with. I do feel that Carmella is the most beautiful latina though. And that picture of Andrea Torres is pretty DAMN HOT, DON'T YOU THINK?

Thanks for the contest, it was fun. Carmella thanks me for adding her to it, even though I didn't win :o)

well then, how about

peoples choice - Andrea Torres.

( They have peoples choice awards don't they?? )

Attachments

• DSC01935.JPG
    DSC01935.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 160
The Arizona heat is getting to you.

Andrea Torres is not in the same league. I'd crawl over broken glass just to kiss the feet of Camilla.

For Andrea, I would probably wear safety boots.

member469

Closed Account!
It is hot here, about 106 today, but I wouldn't crawl over broken glass to kiss anyones feet....but i'd do it for the right amount of money. So is it humid there?? Humidity is known to make people say crazy things. LOL

It's about 2 degrees here. Middle of winter.

Moneys not everything, I reckon if I could just get a chance to kiss those feet I might impress enough to move to a higher level.

I'll send you to an invite to the wedding, that is, if Carmella doesn't mind you bringing Andrea along.

member469

Closed Account!
2 degrees? Damn!!

You're right, money isn't everything, but I would have money to pay for the doctor's bill from being all cut up. LOL

Please remember me if you ever get the chance to kiss Carmella's feet, I would love to see the bloody picture. I wonder what I would have to do to make it to that higher level, so Andrea would go to your wedding with me???

Stay warm!!

Any1 know if theres a hardcore set of Miriam Gonzalez? Thought I might ask.

Attachments

• Το έβλεπε, τον έπαι&#.jpg
    Το έβλεπε, τον έπαι&#.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 191