• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Last Saturday I passed a police car with 260 km/h

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
This photo actually isn't from last Saturday, but this time I passed a police car while driving 260 km/h (161 miles per hour).
260.jpg

Driving in Germany is great :yesyes:

pitino

are you talking to me?
yeap, that's a TT (the roadster is my fav) great car Freeones...is it modificated???

Taking a pic at that speed..Scary!!..
I hope I'm never on the road at the same time as you!

All I know is that I wouldn't want to be on the same street when people think they have to prove something by going that fast while taking pictures of the tachometer. Sorry Freeones, no offense, but that's the way I see it. Too many people already died because of stunts like these. :nono:

pitino

are you talking to me?
isn't there a chance that Freeones had a co-driver who took the pic???

also the safety of sportscars nowdays is really good (great brakes and stability)
even in such speeds (don't forget that autobahn is one of the best European
high speed roads)

Last edited:
pitino said:
isn't there a chance that Freeones had a co-driver who took the pic???

also the safety of sportscars nowdays is really good (great brakes and stability)
even in such speeds (don't forget that autobahn is one of the best European
high speed roads)

It only takes a split second, approximately the time it would take for the flash to go off, regardless of who took the pic, to completely lose control over the car, resulting in driving hundreds of yards at that speed.

Don't want to argue about it, though. If he thinks its fun and others do so, too, that's fine with me. I'll still call it stupid, without meaning to offend anyone. :2 cents:

I have to agree with Vegas Yankee. Please forget the word "safety" when you're driving that fast. I've seen enough dead people on the roads as results from high speeds.
What's even more sad is that most of these victims weren't even the fast drivers but other innocent road users.

:2 cents: Jackson

pitino

are you talking to me?
your opinions Vegas Yankee and Jacksson find me agreed to a point and are correct...
although car accidents with victims happen more often in the cities with "fast" drivers
than at the high speed national roads... :hatsoff:

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
Vegas Yankee said:
It only takes a split second, approximately the time it would take for the flash to go off, regardless of who took the pic, to completely lose control over the car, resulting in driving hundreds of yards at that speed.

Don't want to argue about it, though. If he thinks its fun and others do so, too, that's fine with me. I'll still call it stupid, without meaning to offend anyone. :2 cents:

No problem man. Instead of what some other people say it's still free speech on this board and will always be.
Specially everybody who hasn't droven in Germany ever, thinks that 260 is ridiculous. However there are quite a lot of people there who drive up to about 200 km/h in Germany (no speed limit in this country). Most of the time you can't drive with high speeds though. They limit the speed limit on certain moments of the day or there is simply too much traffic on the road. Unfortunately I can't fly over it :D

as we all can see Freeones is alive and posting!!!!
no big deal then!!!
i find it really exciting driving an Audi TT and really "taking" its inside out!!!! :nanner:

and i have to agree that Germany has the best roads in the world 4 that speed!!!!

agggelos21 said:
as we all can see Freeones is alive and posting!!!!
no big deal then!!!
i find it really exciting driving an Audi TT and really "taking" its inside out!!!! :nanner:

and i have to agree that Germany has the best roads in the world 4 that speed!!!!
unlimited speed is a great idea :thumbsup:
they should do the same for the french highways, I love the idea to legaly drive at 260km/h. Mr Chirac, if you read me... :rofl:

Mind you, if I had an Audi TT, I'd probably floor it as well..

I wish there were roads without speed limits here in the U.S. I hate speed limits on highways. I don't mind when officers give speeding tickets to morons who decide to drive over the speed limit in a school zone as the kids are either going to school or going home, or in residential neighborhoods. I believe in common sense and being careful. During rainy days, night time, on slippery roads, or on high traffic roads sure watch your speed, but on a wide open highway, during daytime, very little traffic, driving safely by keeping in your lane instead of swerving all over the road, driving less than 10 mph over the speed limit, in an unpopulated area I don't believe a ticket is warranted unless alcohol is involved though that would be an arrest instead, but again, that's only my opinion.