• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
Hey Kristal!

What is the name of the movie? I will be looking for it :spin:

georges

Staff member
hi kristal

you are so cute:rolleyes: :angels: and what a nice pair of huge boobies :boobies: you have

regards and xxx kisses

georges:iloveyou::iloveyou:

Wow, I leave town for a few and come back to another SMOKING FOX, in the house....................Kristal, you are a 15 on a scale of 10. It is great that you are here with us.

your humble servant,

Ranger

KristalSummers

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
:wave2: How's everyone doing?

Well I'm finally back home - Last week I did a cable movie and then I danced with http://devinnlane.com at the Speariment Rhino and worked as her roadie as well. I love dancing!

Love Kristal Summers:nanner:

georges

Staff member
hi kristal;)

we are doing fine and we are glad to see you back:);)

xxx kisses

georges:iloveyou::iloveyou:

KristalSummers said:
:wave2: How's everyone doing?

Well I'm finally back home - Last week I did a cable movie and then I danced with http://devinnlane.com at the Speariment Rhino and worked as her roadie as well. I love dancing!

Love Kristal Summers:nanner:

Great to have you back and one of these days I will see you dance. Swear :) :nanner:

MaverickUK said:
Great to have you back and one of these days I will see you dance. Swear :) :nanner:

not only is Kristal a dern good dancer she gives a great lap dance too - heehee (i know one of these days Mav) ;) :) carol

Glad to meet you on the board ,Hot Kristal..
The links of PimpDaddy and Eddie are great.;)
Thx

Carolkls said:
not only is Kristal a dern good dancer she gives a great lap dance too - heehee (i know one of these days Mav) ;) :) carol

LOL!!! Razzing me again are we, Carol? I know hopefully within the next year or two, but I bet it would be worth the wait even if it does take that long...till then I'll just worship at the altar :thumbsup:

Glad to see you here beautiful Kristal :rolleyes:
What kind of pics do you search when you come here ?
Or is it only for the chat ?
Regards.

georges

Staff member
merry christmas and happy new year kristal:party::party:

xoxo

georges:iloveyou::iloveyou::iloveyou: