• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kevin Spacey... What's His Deal?

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Other than he likes kissing and sitting on wieners making them all tired and wet until the white stuff comes out.

giphy.gif

kevin-spacey-gif-13.gif

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Apparently, his deal is gay pedophilia.....

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Apparently, his deal is gay pedophilia.....

If he, as a gay pedophile, were to be killed in the movie Se7en, what would his death look like? Maybe having the tube from a beer bong shoved down his throat as hundreds of teenage boys ejaculate their semen into the other end making Spacey forcibly consume enough until he explodes.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
He's a pervert and he is trying to get away with it by acting like he's gay. (sodomite)

If Spacey were working a slave wage job he would already be in jail.

That has to change. Celebrity or not laws need to apply to everyone equally.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
It's called a good case of karma. This person has been a putrid of a human for the longest time that's now being brought to light. We never need to hear from him again.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I love Will's faux outrage over sodomy, considering he loves men with tits.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Kev is awright. He's just friendly, real friendly.

Mr. Daystar

I love Will's faux outrage over sodomy, considering he loves men with tits.

I thought it was "chicks with dicks"?

You've been SPURRED WILL!!!

TheWhiteDevil for AHOTY 2017!! A vote for me, will set you free.

I don't want to give credence to Pizzagate but in this bizzaro world we live in, the truth is as strange as fiction.

Anthony Weiner
Jeffrey Epstein
Harvey Weinstein
Kevin Spacey

In no way I'm suggesting its limited to being Democrats. I think if you lift enough rocks you will find indictments on both ends of the political spectrum but with the Clintons they seem surround themselves with degenerates. That donate and are affiliates to their cause.

I don't want to give credence to Pizzagate but in this bizzaro world we live in, the truth is as strange as fiction.

Anthony Weiner
Jeffrey Epstein
Harvey Weinstein
Kevin Spacey

In no way I'm suggesting its limited to being Democrats. I think if you lift enough rocks you will find indictments on both ends of the political spectrum but with the Clintons they seem surround themselves with degenerates. That donate and are affiliates to their cause.

yeah, but it's the democrats donning pussy hats, lecturing the rest of us and decrying the right's war on women.

Looking at all the Hollywood guys who now find their nuts in a vice, didn't you ALWAYS have kind of a feeling? I mean, if you paint a picture of a sexual predator, wouldn't Harvey Weinstein be your model? And I always fe;tKevin Spacey was more than a little creepy. What gets me most about this is trolls from both sides of the political spectrum are feigning all this false sanctimony, as if degeneracy exists ONLY amongst those of a certain political belief. Let's face it. There are some seriously sick fucks out there, and they're just as likely to vote for a Republican as they are for a Democrat.

Looking at all the Hollywood guys who now find their nuts in a vice, didn't you ALWAYS have kind of a feeling? I mean, if you paint a picture of a sexual predator, wouldn't Harvey Weinstein be your model? And I always fe;tKevin Spacey was more than a little creepy. What gets me most about this is trolls from both sides of the political spectrum are feigning all this false sanctimony, as if degeneracy exists ONLY amongst those of a certain political belief. Let's face it. There are some seriously sick fucks out there, and they're just as likely to vote for a Republican as they are for a Democrat.

that's true. But it was the Hollywood left elite who knew this stuff was going on for decades. This was occurring among their circle. Some presenter at the last Oscars joked about Harvey Weinstein's sexual predation ffs and the crowd laughed. So yeah, false sanctimony on their part.

someone had the courage, the dam broke and the rats are scurrying.

What sucks is he is a terrific actor but he really let a lot of people down with his behavior. I guess as with everywhere else in life. There is predatory nonconsensual buggery about. News like this depresses me because it really underscores this beast in humans that no amount of civilizationing or common sense nurturing can tame.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You guys leave my mate WillE alone! Y'all can't hold a candle next to him!!!

Mr. Daystar

You guys leave my mate WillE alone! Y'all can't hold a candle next to him!!!

Then we'll hold one UNDER him...hows that?