• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kerry Marie

The "best" is always relative

She is my 2nd favorite, Chloe is my number 1 :D
"Favorite" is always relative on what you're focusing on.

I simply cannot find a nude model, from head-to-toe, supermodel faces down full thighs, that knocks me on my ass like Kerry Marie does. As far as non-nude models go, Yoko Matsugane does more of the same. Playmate-wise, Patricia Farinelli's centerfold takes the cake.

Now if you start talking about women who have bodies that would suck every ounce of manhood out of me, things change a bit. I commented on several in the thread Who has the best body? http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=817392
Myself said:
And, to conclude, the five nude models that have the ultimate bodies that would suck every ounce out of my manhood in bed, out of bed, in the kitchen, on the couch, etc... Chloe Vevrier ('30s), Lorna Morgan (both before and after baby), Nicole Peters, Nadine Jansen and Yulia Nova.
Note, my absolute favorite nude models are Kerry Marie and Maria Moore, full-figured and big-beautiful woman, respectively. That's because of their supermodel faces/profiles really just set them apart! On pure body, they are still unbelievably perfect, don't get me wrong. But on on pure body, I have to go with these 5 as the absolute.
As you'll note, I so want to make love to Chloe Vevrier and Nadine Jansen, and if I see Nicole Peters doggie-style, I just forget about everyone else. Every one of these 1 in 1,000 or 1 in 10,000 women just seems to do it for me in their own way. But that's not to say they aren't as beautiful as Kerry Marie from the neck up either (they are the type of smiles and features I love too).

In reality, I could make love to about 1 out of every 10 women and be very satisfied. About 1 out of every 10 of those women (1 out of 100) are dream lays. And 1 out of every 10 of those (1 out of 1,000) are my type ultimate type of beauty, and come very close to nearly all of the body features that I desire in these beautiful women. Definitely 1 out of every 10 that last batch (1 out of 10,000) are women I think are of the same supermodel calibre.

Which means that there are at least a hundred thousand women on this planet I would be eternally satisfied with and could never get enough of. It's hard to pick a "best." But when it comes to full figured women (FFW), Kerry Marie is just the ultimate representation I can find, and of big beautiful women (BBW), Maria Moore. But there are just so many that knock me just as far back on my ass, I really can't take anything away from them.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Supermodel of FFW (now BBW) babes ...

i love her :D
She is certainly the supermodel of FFW (now BBW) babes. You'd expect to find her lovely gaze and profile (at least when she was more slender) atop of a hardbody, only to find it atop of a perfect softbody. The hang of her bust was perfectly ample against the great width of her breasts across her chest -- with a perfect, over-hanging split in-between. Her hourglass figure is to die for and her husband will never tire from pumping those hips.

Full Figured Women (FFW)

What means FFW?
(Edit) Ok, Full-figure I think.
Oh yes, sorry, I forget to re-define the acronyms I use heavily for newer folk.
That's Full Figured Women (FFW) and Big Beautiful Women (BBW), or the singular forms (woman instead of women).
FFW can be slender (little to no protrusion of the stomach). BBW are FFW who are not slender.

I wrote the Wikipedia article Female Body Shape in an attempt to focus on the varying forms and attributes of the female body.
Especially see the section on Weight and Fat Distribution.

Kerry Marie has finally "plumped up" to the point where a good amount of fat is finally going to her stomach. Although she has always distributed a lot to her hips, bust and other regions before growing to a (seemingly beyond or close to) 200lbs. more recently.

Don't get me wrong here when I say this. No doubt she is a beautiful woman and I would bang her senseless, until now. Isn't kind of dangerous for her to be over 200 lbs? Short term - she is still beautiful and sexy. Long term - looks won't matter when it comes to a heart attack or diabetes. I don't know how old she is ,how tall she is, does she smokes, or how she cooks (all are visable signs of health when it comes to how much someone should weight). I just hope she starts to get healthy minded soon.

Weight issues ...

Don't get me wrong here when I say this. No doubt she is a beautiful woman and I would bang her senseless, until now. Isn't kind of dangerous for her to be over 200 lbs? Short term - she is still beautiful and sexy. Long term - looks won't matter when it comes to a heart attack or diabetes. I don't know how old she is ,how tall she is, does she smokes, or how she cooks (all are visable signs of health when it comes to how much someone should weight). I just hope she starts to get healthy minded soon.
No, I agree with you. All I said was that she was an infalible beauty at any weight. But yes, approaching or going beyond 200lbs. is not good. I'm glad my wife dropped back down to 160lbs. over 18 months, and it's really improved her health as a result. Kerry Marie should probably consider such for her long-term health.

The key issue is if her stomach protrudes. A "safe weight" is one where her stomach is not sticking out much when viewing her from the side. Right now, she's really starting to bulge, which means she's passed the point her hourglass can distribute the weight well.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Re: Weight issues ...

No, I agree with you. All I said was that she was an infalible beauty at any weight. But yes, approaching or going beyond 200lbs. is not good. I'm glad my wife dropped back down to 160lbs. over 18 months, and it's really improved her health as a result. Kerry Marie should probably consider such for her long-term health.

The key issue is if her stomach protrudes. A "safe weight" is one where her stomach is not sticking out much when viewing her from the side. Right now, she's really starting to bulge, which means she's passed the point her hourglass can distribute the weight well.

I believe Wikipedia has her weight listed at 157ibs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerry_Marie

But you'd take that info with a pinch of salt.....:dunno: