• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kerry Marie

That Lesbo scene she did for Score with Busty Cassandra was real hot, especially for a Score scene. Those two using the double ended dildo was amazing!

Yes, I saw that long ago.

I have scoured the Internet for any sighting whatsoever of Kerry, of a new image or video, a candid, an interview, anything that has been captured AFTER 2012.

Everything shows she is completely out of the picture. Yet the handlers of all her old published work on Only Fans, BKM, Pinterest, and OKM still keep on purveying the same old recycled material from BEFORE 2013. Oh, well, sad but true. That is why her "Babe rank on Freeones" has steadily been declining. She went from ranked #62 on February 28, 2005 to #2257 on November 26, 2019, with the trend still continuing down.

Axnyupoc_o.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone knows if she ever did anal solo stuff?
No, the sexy and beautiful Kerry never did anything even close to probing her anus. I have all the work she ever produced, and none of it contains anything in video or photos that reveals a probe inside her tight ass with an erect penis, a dildo, fingers, a hungry tongue, or anything that would please her or the fortunate playmate. She freely displayed her lush ass in many of her productions, but never inserted anything into her tight sweet brown hole. I still yearn to be the first to plow her virgin asshole with all of the above, and grace her heavenly torso with multiple wet writhing orgasms while she begs moans and whimpers.