• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

kerrylouise

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Guys
New Movie featuring meeee :)

This assignment will leave you begging for more.
Jesse Jane Homework gets an A+! Another class act from Robby D. and the Digital Playground girls. Jesse Jane leads an ensemble cast of girls who are more interested in a "hands on" learning experience than wasting their time sitting in class. As each girl manages to turn each study session into a rapid sexual one, it's no doubt that the girls have done enough homework to ace their classes.
Cast - Jesse Jane, Tori Black, Vanessa Leon, Franziska Facella, Kerry Louise,

kerrylouise

Hey Guys
Another Movie Release here.... Busty Babysitters by Voyeur Media. This Movie features some serious hottys...

Cast: Kerry Louise, Eva Angelina, Tiffany Star, Brooke Haven, Dyanna Lauren, Tabitha Stevens, Victoria Valentino, Amy Brooke, Ashlyn Rae, Victoria White, April O'Neil, Halie James,

kerrylouise

Another Movie released for Digital Playground!!! Asslicious 2 ... Say No More - The roundest Biggest Butts around... Heres what DP Say

These girls have the roundest mounds that love to mount.
Spankin' hot ass that will keep you wanting more: Asslicious 2 is hotter, sexier and filled with more anal than ever. Watch as these girls spread it wide for cocks to plunge deep inside them.
And the cast rocks too...
Cast: Kerry Louise, Raven Alexis, Jayden James, Madison Parker, Jennifer White, Manuel Ferrara, Mick Blue, Scott Nails,

ohhhh god.... those pics you posted Kerry, with cum around your pussy and another one with cum on your tits.

WOW.

Where the hell have I been that I'm just finding out about you now Miss Louise. Those girls from across the pond always makes my northern star rise.

kerrylouise

Check me out!!!! I shot this for 21st Sextury over in LA for a site called cheatingwhorewives... Heres what they say

Kerry got a new boob job and had her lips done because her husband had cheated on her and gave her money to do what she wanted with. So now she's looking hot and she really needs someone to screw. That's when a friend of a friend Kristian got in touch with her, and offered her no strings sex so that she could try out her new tits. Watch as Kristan gets a handful of that rack and then pumps Kerry till she can't move anymore!

[/URL