• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey Guys

OMGGGGG Today was fuckin awesome, a 16hr day but oh so worth it!!!!! I was filming for TVX shooting a big movie called 'Critique de Sex' This was based on sexy victorian circus times and I played Dante ... An Angelic Vs Evil .... In this scene you will see me switching from Angelic Dante all sensual and dressed in white to Demon Dante all vicious and evil dressed in Black. I have a ring leader, a hot girl in rubber and a Soldier to play with (aka Dean Van Damme) I can not tell you how much I enjoyed this role, the costumes were made to measure and 100% my style - victorian tutu's and the role itself was amazing, getting to play sensual and wild!! I really cant wait to see the finished result!!!!

I will also be signing at the Bizarre Ball dressed as Dante in a few weeks!!!!! So Excited!

stunning as usual :)

kerrylouise

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Guys
So after 2hrs sleep (yup yuk) I drove 4 and a half hours to my location to shoot a big movie called Frustrated Housewives for TelevisionX and shot by PureXXXFilms. I was playing Gabby who seduces her gardener - Johny aka Dean Van Damme.
This movie is going to be class I swear! Very Sensual, A lot of Dialgue and Great outfits! Also Charlie Starred in it!!! Soooo Proud!
Everyone did Great today I really am excited!
Now super long drive home!