• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karlie Montana - Carleen, Carli Montana, Carlie, Hazel, Karlee Montana, Karli Montana, Karlie Montana, Karly Montana, Karlye Montana

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Attachments

• IMG_9494.jpg
    IMG_9494.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 700

KarlieMontana

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

KarlieMontana

Verified Babe

KarlieMontana

Verified Babe
I've lost interest.

Somebody email me when she does hardcore.

ill do hardcore when YOU take a GIANT dick up ur ass! :) fair enough?

KarlieMontana

Verified Babe
Why are you upset, or shocked, that people want to see you do b/g? There isn't a straight guy on this shitty planet that wouldn't throw ya a bone if given the opportunity but since most of us are unattractive or smell bad we'd settle for watching some other lucky asshole get to do it.

I'm a fan, I'll always be a fan, but unless you do something new I won't spend any more money to see you do it.

Best wishes for you too :p

this scene was the first scene i ever did where another man was somehow involved. it was a little strange for me at first cuz normally IM the one beating the pussy up... and now i had to wait my turn lol. kinda gave me a little penis envy :) but then i put that giant strap~on on and away the envy went! lol
I love this part below in that scene when you made that look on your face, sort of like a wink. It was just so hot how you did it.
http://roughsexvids.com/gapeherass/mc06001/002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Karlie I just discovered you and I'm so glad I did. Everything about you is hot especially your feet:bowdown: