• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karlie Montana - Carleen, Carli Montana, Carlie, Hazel, Karlee Montana, Karli Montana, Karlie Montana, Karly Montana, Karlye Montana

KarlieMontana

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hi Karlie, Welcome to the board :)

I'm a huge fan and really happy to see you posting here. You are a very beautiful woman and I look forward to seeing more of you (with or without men ;) Anything new coming up that we should keep an eye out for?

lol two men arguing over me doing dick!! lol i love it. its all just peoples opinions.. it never offends me to hear that my fans want to see me do dick... but it does offend me when u say u wont watch my scenes anymore if i dont. you can keep that NEGATIVE shit comments to urself. u are one man out of the rest of the world that looks at my stuff. so if u wana go.... then good riddens. my fans appreciate me bcuz i am Not a whore and i cherish my body. i love doing gg cuz its arousing and fun and i can live with myself at the end of the day. sorry if u dont agree with my views but again.... i dont care. i love the fans that want whats best for me... not just see me as another girl who deserves a dick in her mouth! so... u can stay off my thread if u dont enjoy my content.. and everyone that loves me for ME and what I DO .... I LOVE YOU TOO XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Karlie Montana

you are totally right and really one of the most beautiful chicks, I wrote that some weeks ago here. Keep on your great work and still without doing dicks:thumbsup:. I love your face and bod and its hot to have you on the board...a big welcome to you. :lovecoupl

one my fav sets and damn pic 14 so great
http://girls.twistys.com/wk8gals/photo/3/karli/?nats=tcfreexx:trial:twistys

and this one
http://www.neongalleries.com/danni/karlie-montana-austin/karlie-austin-1ba9a4d7.html
damn how do I wish to do it like in pic 14

Tough one here. Personally I like Karlie, I think shes damned cute with a rocking little body. Would I like to see her take some dick? HELL YEAH.

But she really doesnt need to at the moment, she doesn't even have to do the girl girl stuff so lets be thankful that we do get to see her hot an bothered. Girl-girl stuff does get boring very fast the way its shot over here in the US, I prefer my lesbian stuff in the mode of Clara G, that would be a good hookup Karlie and Clara G its almost guaranteed to be a hot scene.

If Karlie were to start taking cock it should prob be for her website as im sure membership would skyrocket. As is we can only hope/plead/beg an pray (threatening never gets you anywhere on the internet) that one day the itch will strike our favorite girl an she will bestow upon us a cock scene or 2.

Until then just wait an pickup the scenes/pick sets that look good to you.

Best wishes to you Karlie I love your work so far.