• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karlie Montana - Carleen, Carli Montana, Carlie, Hazel, Karlee Montana, Karli Montana, Karlie Montana, Karly Montana, Karlye Montana

Hi Karlie, great you're back here. So can you write about new shoots coming out. I'm excited seeing somthin new. I really prefer your solo work, cause their best for doing you in my imagination :)
Beautiful face, fantastic bod and straight attitude..keep on Karlie, you are one of my favs.

well then get off my thread if u dont like my work! geez dude... apparently since u keep talking shit about me.. u must still be interested then. its fuckin simple really... I DONT DO DICK! straight up! i like keeping my Dick experiences behind closed doors. and the money isnt worth it either. so really dude... Lay the Fuck off if u dont like my scenes and what i do! i like fuckin girls in the biz and thats how its gonna stay.

IF U DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY OR A QUESTION TO ASK>> GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD! PLEASE AND THANK YOU

I still love you lol :helpme:

I miss having Karli in here yelling at people. I wonder what she's doing right now... probablly something that involves not taking dick. :)

Seriously she is fantastic and i haven't seen her post in a while.

KarlieMontana

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

is this -1 fan supposed to be a notification that i lost a fan? lol cuz if so that is funny that u posted that. i love my fans...but not ones that are rude. so if my standing up for myself makes u not a fan anymore.. good riddins sweetheart

KarlieMontana

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member