• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Is there any update with paying on the website? Or a Patreon/OF account? Even though I'd love to see REAL NUDE material of her, last time I paid for the site's 24,95$ wasn't worth it at all.

I was wrong to say the site was dead. The last update was called "hairy kari" and it was fantastic... one of the best ever. It was posted on karisweets.com but it was moved to thesweetsets.com for purchase. Well worth the price. There does not seem to be any communication from Phil regarding any future updates though. All the past updates Phil provided were awesome so definitely check them out. If there is a mod here can you remove my previous post? If anyone knows anything about future updates post it here so we can check it out!

I was wrong to say the site was dead. The last update was called "hairy kari" and it was fantastic... one of the best ever. It was posted on karisweets.com but it was moved to thesweetsets.com for purchase. Well worth the price. There does not seem to be any communication from Phil regarding any future updates though. All the past updates Phil provided were awesome so definitely check them out. If there is a mod here can you remove my previous post? If anyone knows anything about future updates post it here so we can check it out!
Ok.. I stand corrected. The site is indeed dead. It has not been updated in over a year and the webmaster stopped answering emails a while ago. I think Phil has abandoned all his sites because none of them are updated anymore.

As far as I know Kari Sweets is concerned she is no longer working on results and has returned to her normal life with friends and relatives. Why do some people care about her? She has not taught models for a long time.