• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

is she sexy

• y

Votes: 159 89.3%
  • n

Votes: 19 10.7%

• Total voters
I love Julia Bond. She is the perfect example of a girl that is hot until she talks. Check out her youtube videos. If you don't laugh, you have no sense of humor. There is everything on there from her "rapping" to publicity shout-outs. Its all so embarrassing.

My personal favorite is this:

Julia: And like I said he's tight as fuck. You guys just need to support him. And, um, yeah, get some beats from him. Get some fuckin tight ass beats from him.
*her phone rings*
Julia: I apologize about that. Sorry guys. *pauses*
Julia: Um, yeah, I just got this new beat from him and its tight as fuck. Super catchy, like, his shit is tight.

I love Julia Bond. She is the perfect example of a girl that is hot until she talks. Check out her youtube videos. If you don't laugh, you have no sense of humor. There is everything on there from her "rapping" to publicity shout-outs. Its all so embarrassing.

Julia: And like I said he's tight as fuck. You guys just need to support him. And, um, yeah, get some beats from him. Get some fuckin tight ass beats from him.
*her phone rings*
Julia: Um, yeah, I just got this new beat from him and its tight as fuck. Super catchy, like, his shit is tight.

And you're the perfect example of that guy that is even more uglier when he talks..

Last edited by a moderator:

*her phone rings*

I personally enjoyed the Jerry Springer video with her mother. I feel so much closer to the family now when I watch her videos :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I like tattos, but I think Julia passed the limits...

I like Mason Moore, she has a lot of tattos, she is the limit, I love women with tattos on the lower back, that is sexy! like Haley Cummings, Tory Lane... I can't remember more girls right now, but you guys understand what I was saying

That's a tough question. I clicked Yes, but that was for the early Julia Bond stuff. I really didn't like when she cut her hair, and started with all the tattoos. I loved LOVED when she just had the paw prints and "Daddy's Little Girl" on her back....so sexy!

That's a tough question. I clicked Yes, but that was for the early Julia Bond stuff. I really didn't like when she cut her hair, and started with all the tattoos. I loved LOVED when she just had the paw prints and "Daddy's Little Girl" on her back....so sexy!

it almost seems like she started changing whenever she started goin anal on cam....i would still get that butt though!

she hot as hell and loves black cock... can you say perfect wife