• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Love Hewitt

bmg pic

Jennifer I'd Love if you Hewitt let me stick my dick in that little hole near the top there and start fucking that ample rack of yours.

Picture deleted. Please repost using a link (upload the image somewhere). Thanks BNF

Last edited by a moderator:
good work all :)
JLH is hot :thumbsup:

This girl is not Pretty, Mandy Moore is Better, but she's ok, I Like her though. :) :thumbsup: she's pretty & all, but as Normal Pretty, so she's Ok :) :thumbsup: & she has a great Voice. :)

How much farther does her career have to fall before she sucks it up and unleashes those puppies and shares them with the world?

I think the appeal of JLH is that she seems like a genuine, sweet, down-to-earth girl...but she's got those perfect natural curves on a petite frame. Acts innocent and naive, but that body makes you wish she was very naughty. She doesn't act all snooty and mean like a lot of beautiful women.

Her body is very similar to Kelly Monaco....Kelly is like 5 ft even and weighs about 90 pounds....but those natural curves...have mercy! :thumbsup:

As for the "Confessions" movie...painfully "chick flicky", but if you can tolerate it, JLH has some GREAT outfits. The one with the bunny ears is especially very nice.

Vegas Yankee said:
I can't either. I believe it's got something to do with her looking like a sweet teenie in one second, what with that smile of hers, and a total sex icon in the next. In any case, she's a total goddess. Glad people around here share my obsession with her