• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Phil77

Banned
She is a hottie indeed, and a former co-worker of mine at target, looks almost like her, excpet without the bog tits, but still hot nonetheless.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Vegas Yankee said:
Thought I'd bump this thread up with a few new pics (at least new to me).

Warning: These took about an hour to load, but it's well worth it. The first two are vidcaps off the TV movie "Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber"
Vidcaps collage 1
Vidcaps collage 2

And the scans from Maxim Magazine March 2005:
Maxim scans

I wish we had that on TV here.... :mad: :(
Incredible pix, Vegas Yankee. I hope that there are more vidcaps, maybe bigger from that set.

I bought that Maxim for c €10,00.... worth it!

We were talking about her at work and a woman asked us what men's fascination is with JLH. She said that she couldn't see it... We couldn't really explain it, I still can't, but JLH has me charmed! :angels:

BNF said:
We were talking about her at work and a woman asked us what men's fascination is with JLH. She said that she couldn't see it... We couldn't really explain it, I still can't, but JLH has me charmed! :angels:

I can't either. I believe it's got something to do with her looking like a sweet teenie in one second, what with that smile of hers, and a total sex icon in the next. In any case, she's a total goddess. Glad people around here share my obsession with her

Super Hottie. Great pics guys. I just wish she would show us those incredible tits while they are still amazing.