• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ratboy3

Banned
Well, instead of closing the thread, I suppose leaving it open for those who like her would be ok. If she's so terrible for you, I don't think you need to keep underscoring your point. You've used a hammer to make it.

I've only made 2 posts in this thread since its inception. If you want to call that hammering my point away, then I guess that's your opinion.

Just like what I said is my opinion. I am allowed to have an opinion, right? Or am I allowed to say something only if it's favorable? As far as closing this thread down, I had no intention of starting a campaign to do so. And I don't believe I gave any indication that I would do that. I'm sure there are those of you out there that like the way Jenna presently looks and would like to keep seeing new stuff of her. Why would I want to ruin that for all of you? I was merely stating my opinion. I also had no intention to keep on making posts in this thread concerning how I felt about Jenna. Or any more posts at all, for that matter. Until....

Whether you agree with what I said or you don't agree with it, I really don't care. I'm not here looking for approval. I had something I wanted to say about Jenna, so I said it. That's what these threads are here for, right?

As one of Jenna's friends and big fan I so sad to see her looking this way. When i saw the pic in the yellow dress i wanted to cry.It's really hard to see her looking so unhealthy. I hope that it has nothing to do with Tito for her to get so skinny. I know she has had some medical troubles before and i hope that is not it as well. but she has lost to much in such a short time. I love her to death and and no matter how she looks I'll always love her. Please Jenna stop hurting yourself with the weight loss

Why?? She was so nice....and now she seems plastic alive

Count me in... A fan or not this is not OK. I really hope things gets better for her, but seems to me that the mess cannot be fixed.

We should get to the idiot that did this to her (I don´t care how much she asked for it) and ban his name! They both did cause a huge damage to our beloved industry!