• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
wtf! wat happened to her? she was hot like a year ago. WTF! Jenna, GET HOT NOW! PUT SOME WEIGHT BACK ON!

i hate when girls starve themselves so thin that they look like the slightest wind would blow them about 20 miles away...its awful

ratboy3

Banned
What the hell did Jenna Jameson do to herself? Just look at these pictures. She looks like the freakin' Crypt Keeper!

Here's what Jenna used to look like back in the day. She was perfect. Right? What did she see when she looked in the mirror that made her want to completely change her face? She's only 30 years old and she looks like, I don't know, 50! Imagine if she hadn't done a single thing to her face. Sure she would have aged a little bit, big deal. But she would still look great. She sure as hell would look a lot better than she does now. I would just love to know what is going on in some of these women's heads that make want to do shit like this.

Helen Mirren (who won an Oscar for best actress the other night) is 61. She has never had any work done and she looks much better than Jenna.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adres IP 81.190.83.165
Brama domyślna 81.190.82.1
Maska podsieci 255.255.0.0

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BOOKING JENNA FOR CORPORATE EVENTS, CELEBRITY PROMOTIONS
AND CLUB APPEARANCES, PLEASE EMAIL EDIT

EDIT

ratboy3

Banned
Can't wait when someone will finally post good looking pictures of her rather than these ....things....

I think that the days of posting good looking pictures of her are over. At least anything new anyways.

In fact, I think this thread should just be shut down completely. Because you can put a fork in this bitch, she's done. Actually, OVER-DONE is more like it.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
In fact, I think this thread should just be shut down completely. Because you can put a fork in this bitch, she's done.

Well, instead of closing the thread, I suppose leaving it open for those who like her would be ok. If she's so terrible for you, I don't think you need to keep underscoring your point. You've used a hammer to make it.

mmmmmm