• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Carmella Bing obese/fat/over-weighted ?

Is Carmemma Bing obese / fat / over-weighted ?

• Yes, she is

Votes: 223 40.0%
  • Non, she's not

Votes: 335 60.0%

• Total voters
While we're on the subject, are her breasts natural or impanted? I usually can tell, but not with Carmella!

She has had some work done to them.
She has had them augmented a little. Some glamour models have had this done if they are too big and saggy.

Like this girl Sophie Reade

Before
http://sophiereade.wordpress.com/2009/06/14/sophie-reade-playboy-pictures/sophie-reade-playboy-20/

after
http://www.journal-plaza.net/uploads/posts/2009-06/1245174195_sophie-reade.jpg

Carmella Bing is just fine the way she is .
im sure she thanks you for worrying about her weight and if you thank she is fat just dont watch her

Oh god I would love to tear up that woman, but I'm not sure if she's confirmed to have HIV.

Not fat. I think she's either a bbw, but more I think she is just thick and sexy

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Thank you so much for this post !! 100 % agreed !
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:​

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
So the woman eats real food and doesn't throw up her water and crouton after dinner. Big deal. She's HEALTHY.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Plump, big breasted if you have to label her. Normal for her would be more like it.

NikkiSinn

Verified Babe
So the woman eats real food and doesn't throw up her water and crouton after dinner. Big deal. She's HEALTHY.

Big deal is right.. Well said..

NikkiSinn

Verified Babe
I'm so greatful that everyone has an opinion and we all have the right to express it. I don't judge on how someone words their opinion ,, that's the great thing about this forum and site. All my respect to everyone.
BUT,
Bottom line is that look at the poll results ,, 88% say she is not and I know for a fact that Carmella likes her body and is happy to show it off in all her sexy womanly ways..
Much love to her and her fans.. much love to all who posted.