• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Carmella Bing obese/fat/over-weighted ?

Is Carmemma Bing obese / fat / over-weighted ?

• Yes, she is

Votes: 223 40.0%
  • Non, she's not

Votes: 335 60.0%

• Total voters
This is my first post, but when I saw this thread I just had to vote and respond.

Carmella is a very beautiful woman. Great body with an amazing rack.
CarmellaBing.jpg

There is no way she is fat by any means.

How completely tactless and tasteless to insult someone by posting a poll for the ENTIRE WORLD to ask if they think she's obese.

Just because she's not a walking stick, that doesn't mean she's fat.
I agree with the last sentence but i seams that some peple here do not, since they voted "Yes".

I meant no offense to Carmella, just wanted to know how many people actually think she's fat thought it really shocked me wen i saw that some do
:eek:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I agree with the last sentence but i seams that some peple here do not, since they voted "Yes".

I meant no offense to Carmella, just wanted to know how many people actually think she's fat thought it really shocked me wen i saw that some do
:eek:

Hey, it's not her fault 10.25% of people are batfuck retarded. :dunno:

:dunno:Fat or not fat, I don't mind ! I still love her because she is Carmella Bing:lovecoupl; the one and only one :yesyes:!
Love you Carmella !

BTW : I can't wait to see you on the board !!!!!!:D
Personal Message to Petra :please, do your best to contact her ;) !

Do I think shes fat......no course not. But I do think she needs to be a little more aggressive or dominant in her scenes. Shes blessed with the beautiful body of a tall amazon goddess, but has the personality of a shy petite asian girl.

roronoa3000

Banned
I want to do disgusted things to and with her. I would never do such things with a fat, over-weight or obese chick. (Unless they were hot)

georges

Staff member
she has superb tits and knows how to fuck like a pro.