• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I desperately need your help to save my dog...

jess, i'm glad the people who truly cared pitched in and helped you out. no pet should have to be denied health care (just as no person should).

Good luck with your Jeb dog. May he have many good years ahead of him.

For those who complained about her request, get a life. You gave your two cents, but not a dollar or a good luck wish. You are losers, nuff said.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
jess, i'm glad the people who truly cared pitched in and helped you out. no pet should have to be denied health care (just as no person should).

For those who complained about her request, get a life. You gave your two cents, but not a dollar or a good luck wish. You are losers, nuff said.

Very well stated! :thumbsup:

UndressJess

Official Checked Star Member

Thank you! ;)

If the OP wasnt an OCSM, Ill bet youd be singing a much different tune.

The fact you chipped in at the end with your feet planted firmly on the moral high ground means nothing, and certainly doesnt make you the bigger man.

I was a sceptic as well, does that make me an asshole? By your definition, probably, but before you go labelling yourself the white knight of the thread look at the original request and realise just why people were so sceptical.

Stranger, on the i-n-t-e-r-n-e-t, asking for money... OCSM or not, it just aint gonna happen.

P.S Unless you chipped in, which I doubt, you have no right to label anyone here a loser. So, acting the big man in front of the lady wont get you shit.

The fact you chipped in at the end with your feet planted firmly on the moral high ground means nothing, and certainly doesnt make you the bigger man.

I was a sceptic as well, does that make me an asshole? By your definition, probably, but before you go labelling yourself the white knight of the thread look at the original request and realise just why people were so sceptical.

Stranger, on the i-n-t-e-r-n-e-t, asking for money... OCSM or not, it just aint gonna happen.

P.S Unless you chipped in, which I doubt, you have no right to label anyone here a loser. So, acting the big man in front of the lady wont get you shit.

POTW MATERIAL. :dunno:

UndressJess

Either way, I appreciate the well wishes. I'm sorry if any of you thought I was just spreading some kind of a sop story to make a buck. I tried to avoid this by having people donate straight to the animal hospital. I'm just happy I still have my awesome doggie boy!

Ok, so the dog has been saved...that's good news! :yesyes:
My question now is...why is this thread still open?
:dunno:

Spleen

Banned?
To the asshats that made light of my situation, fuck you. I hope someone very close to you falls in the way of death so that you feel the same panic that I felt when I almost lost my best friend last week. You people don't deserve to breathe.

Congratulations on sinking as low as them.

SpexyAshleigh

Yayyy glad your pooch is going to be ok! Give him a pat on the head for me :)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Did I use your banner? If so I gave passes to the folks that made banners that I used. If I somehow forgot to give you a pass and still used the banner I am incredibly sorry. If you can resend it to me and I can verify that it was one that I used I will send you a pass to my site. You can email it to me at jessalux@undressjess.com

I don't have my stuff on my old hard drive anymore so if I did have it and use it I no longer have it in my possession but if you still do and I remember using it then let's fix this issue now. I don't like to burn bridges with people that have helped me in the passed. Also um I love twin peaks.
I have no idea if you used my banner or not but as far as i can remember i was pretty much the only one on the forum who made a banner, maybe you posted on several forums and used those from the other ones. It was this banner: http://c.imagehost.org/0182/Undress-Jess-01.jpg
. I´m not interested in a pass to your site anyway so you can give that to someone who gave you money for your dog or something.

Well no shit sherlock, of course there are scams all over the internet as well as real life. Everyone on here should know that and they don't need anyone reminding them. That's all I'm saying. So if you (or anyone else) don't have anything nice to say when there is a just a possibility of her dog being on death's door, then don't say it. No problem with being a sceptic, just shut up and let people donate if they want to donate. Besides, it's not like there wasn't a contact number and other info for the animal hospital if people really wanted to check it out first.

Also I never said I would give money. I'm not in the position to and I don't need to explain why. I would have just sent my well wishes and have been done with it. Instead I came in, like you said, after the fact. But of course I read all the asshole losers going off on her instead of just going to a different thread or wishing her dog well, so i responded. I would have done that for anyone despite who the OP was, because I've been in a similar situation.

I'm not looking to get anything out of this and never was. (You obviously have issues about other guys being "bigger" men). So how about you stop assuming shit and go read a post where you don't have to be a negative nancy and a small man.

Well no shit sherlock, of course there are scams all over the internet as well as real life. Everyone on here should know that and they don't need anyone reminding them. That's all I'm saying. So if you (or anyone else) don't have anything nice to say when there is a just a possibility of her dog being on death's door, then don't say it. No problem with being a sceptic, just shut up and let people donate if they want to donate. Besides, it's not like there wasn't a contact number and other info for the animal hospital if people really wanted to check it out first.

Also I never said I would give money. I'm not in the position to and I don't need to explain why. I would have just sent my well wishes and have been done with it. Instead I came in, like you said, after the fact. But of course I read all the asshole losers going off on her instead of just going to a different thread or wishing her dog well, so i responded. I would have done that for anyone despite who the OP was, because I've been in a similar situation.

I'm not looking to get anything out of this and never was. (You obviously have issues about other guys being "bigger" men). So how about you stop assuming shit and go read a post where you don't have to be a negative Nancy And a small man.

Oooh, all that and it comes down to a small cock joke at the end. Ouch, my ego duth bleed from the piercing of your venomous tongue!

We need some fresh blood on the site, all the noobs that joined recently and you're all that hung around to post into double figures. Jeez.

Pardon me though, there are other threads I must defile!

Nancy Man! Nancy Man! Does whatever a Nancy Man Can!....

Oooh, all that and it comes down to a small cock joke at the end. Ouch, my ego duth bleed from the piercing of your venomous tongue!

We need some fresh blood on the site, all the noobs that joined recently and you're all that hung around to post into double figures. Jeez.

Pardon me though, there are other threads I must defile!

Nancy Man! Nancy Man! Does whatever a Nancy Man Can!....

Just take your small penis and ejaculate in another thread. :tongue:

:D

UndressJess

I have no idea if you used my banner or not but as far as i can remember i was pretty much the only one on the forum who made a banner, maybe you posted on several forums and used those from the other ones. It was this banner: http://c.imagehost.org/0182/Undress-Jess-01.jpg
. I´m not interested in a pass to your site anyway so you can give that to someone who gave you money for your dog or something.

I never even saw this one! It makes me wonder what forum it was... I think it looks great. If you change your mind let me know. I can't give out anything to people who donated to save Jeb because I have no idea who donated. I had the donations go straight to the vet because I don't even have a paypal account really. All I have for them is the greatest thanks in this world.