• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How would you spend an afternoon with me?

How would we spend the afternoon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spank you, fuck you, buy you a kitten!

dick van cock

Closed Account
First, I'd buy you a kitten. When we get to my place, I'll tie you to the bedposts and dump a turd on your belly. Then I go in the kitchen to deep-fry the kitty and feed it to you.

{because I actually like you, I remove the kitty's hair before stuffing it down your throat}

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Sorry sputty I think You Misunderstood my post because I didn't mention any of the choices you had in the poll the first time I posted; I should have known you were sexy; and that you had sexy feet; you know thats my fatal attraction!! thats why I glorified the chance of spending the afternoon with you the way that I did; I also indicated that I would do whatever it took to make/keep you happy; because I chose all of the above in the poll; I just wanted you to know I am not shallow enough to think about just what I wanted from you from what the choice's in the poll were; I was giving you the opportunity to enjoy all that you wanted and all that I offered; so if you wanted we would cover all the choice's in the poll and my hypothetical afternoon with you that I wrote about.. except I wouldn't spit on you!! maybe on your feet if you wanted me too.. but no where else; I would never disrespect my girl or any girl like that.. and I wouldn't choke you unless you asked me too!! the rest of the choice's I was hoping would happen but I wasn't trying to be greedy.. so consider my dream afternoon and all the above.. I would certainly :bowdown: for you.. I would take care of your every need.. I said I wished a girl would realize how far I would go to prove my love; commitment; if she gave me the chance to show what I have to offer!! I didn't want you to think I was only thinking of myself by picking only from the poll.. ;):nanner::yummie::nannerf1:

<--- the avatar explains it.

this is assuming when you ask this question there will be no saying

ID BLOW IT ON YOUR FACE

=D

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
I would probably tire you to death... Not that I would like to - just because it is probably all I am able to do, being an extremely tiresome and boring person... :rolleyes:

Who says that chivalry is dead?

I'd take you to a joust and then not let you vote.

All of the above and soooooo much more baby.

Break out the toys and the strap-on.

And whoever put lesbian rape in the tags, I'll have a bit of that too. ;)