• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Horror Movies that are actually frightening and don't suck

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I'm curious to hear what you guys have to say. I have a friend and we like to watch scary films, but its hard to find good ones that aren't cheesy, boring, or just plain not scart. I want scary scary. And I want it to be good. Got any suggestions? Ghosts are scary, serial killers, not so much.

What I've liked so far:

The Amityville Horror 1979 and the 2005 remake
Poltergeist 1982
Alien 1979
Aliens 1986
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre 1974 (not so scary, but really fucking good)
The Thing 1982
Hellraiser (pretty much all of em)
The Ring 2002
The Conjuring 2002 I think.. I get that one confused.

I've seen a few of the Paranormal Activities, didn't do much for me. I seen some of the Anabell, whatever movies. Some I think were OK maybe.

What you got?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Creepshow 2 is alright. The first one is outstanding obviously. I'm going to order the TV Series (1st Season) on Blu-ray soon.

My favorite all-time Horror film is still The Exorcist. That one is special to me and might always be #1.

I've been avoiding that one. Religious horror weirds me out, but I admit, its THAT frightening. Spooky as fuck. And yeah, I like the original Creepshow as well.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I've been avoiding that one. Religious horror weirds me out, but I admit, its THAT frightening. Spooky as fuck. And yeah, I like the original Creepshow as well.

My wife is a nice, Catholic Filipino girl. What scares her? Evil spirits. I'm working on her to watch The Exorcist with me. She'll be frozen in terror. It's gonna happen.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
I'm curious to hear what you guys have to say. I have a friend and we like to watch scary films, but its hard to find good ones that aren't cheesy, boring, or just plain not scart. I want scary scary. And I want it to be good. Got any suggestions? Ghosts are scary, serial killers, not so much.

What I've liked so far:

The Amityville Horror 1979 and the 2005 remake
Poltergeist 1982

Alien 1979
Aliens 1986
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
1974 (not so scary, but really fucking good)
The Thing 1982
Hellraiser (pretty much all of em)
The Ring 2002
The Conjuring 2002 I think.. I get that one confused.

I've seen a few of the Paranormal Activities, didn't do much for me. I seen some of the Anabell, whatever movies. Some I think were OK maybe.

What you got?
Great list
Didn't see the old Amityville but 2005 remake is awesome!

The remake of poltergeist is also not bad in 3D. (if you got a 3D TV screen)

Aliens definitively one of my favorites films.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre from 2003 is pretty cool.

The Thing remake from 2011 is so much better than first one, special effect are a lot better and the movie looks like the story where before the Carpenter one, you really should watching this one!

The Conjuring is from 2013 (I think there was an another movie before with the same name is maybe that one that you've seen?) anyway you really should watch the 2013 version in my opinion the best horror movie of all time!

I'll give you more names tomorrow, with trailers and film poster, it will takes more time but it will look much better.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
There's not many movies that scare me, the Conjuring, 1408 and Amityville 2005 (due to my cat reaction when I've seen the last time, my cat has spit, then hiding behind the couch I was WTF? What happen? Yes Amityville terrorized me that time!

Oculus
is one to put on the list, the story is so weird and disturbing than I got to admit been pretty scare the first time I've watching it)

ocphkiw.jpg

The Entity - Barbara Hershey railed by an incubus
The Ring - Better than expected, clever story
Near Dark - Lance Henriksen is a Confederate vampire
Paranormal Activity I & II
Alien
(more horror than sci-fi)
The Amityville Horror ('79)