• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have you served???

I was wondering how many here have served in the Armed Forces. Doesn't matter your country of origin.

I served in the U.S. Marine Corps for 9 years, from 1992 to 2001.

If you have served, stand up and be recognized!!

Semper Fi! :thumbsup:

I decided against it because I can hardly follow orders. But I highly respect anyone who risks to get shot for my security. :thumbsup:

:hatsoff:

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Served with the Canadian Forces.

Never have.
Never will.

That's my answer too. Well actually, if my country was in danger of 'extinction' (couldn't think of a better word) and it mean't all people had to help in some way then yeah I'd join the armed forces.

Fuck no, I would have never made it through basic. Ever seen the movie Full Metal Jacket, I would have been private Pyle.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman:

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!

I would enjoy serving for the United States but I am against the War. It's not that it' doesn't have its rightousness. By all means would I join, so I could travel and keep my mouth shut at the same time. Your looking at the perfect opportunity. If there wasn't a war, there would be tripple as many people inlisting.

Fuck no, I would have never made it through basic. Ever seen the movie Full Metal Jacket, I would have been private Pyle.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman:

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!

We'll if you find a good Sargent, he wouldn't even yell at you. He'll just add to your work until you go A-wall. That's just how it is. Either you make it or break it. I heard quite a few storys about serving in the Marines, and Full Metal Jacket is just another way of saying. People go physcopathic. Top ten greatest movies of all. Along with Sgt. Bilko.

Yup did a stint as an Airborne Infantryman, Uk 2002, OEF 03, OIF 04 with the 82nd.
Reserves - Civil Engineer then Civil Affairs. Made the rank of SSG.