• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harley's Proposal

By the way...when are you going to post a picture of your bride-to-be? ;) :rofl:

member20672

Closed Account
wlfman812 said:
By the way...when are you going to post a picture of your bride-to-be? ;) :rofl:
That might be a while. Both of us are shy behind the camera and we take few pics. But I'm hoping to change that before the wedding.:thumbsup:

Congrats Harley

I hope Mrs Harley and you have a long time together

(oh btw)
Your life is over now....LMAO!!!!!

:glugglug: :jump: :crowdgrin :partysml:

theslutlover said:
Congrats on your engagement. Word of advice
Go to literotica.com and read stories in the loving wives section. You need to know what can happen if you mess up. Also watch "Second Coming" staring Tia Bella and Jill Kelly. It will really make you think.

Oh fuck yeah, that scene where Jill and Tia get in on...fucking AMAZING!

But I digress. Congratulations and good luck Mr. Harley....just in case, would you like me to PM you my lawyer's number and email address?

CHEERS mate !!:glugglug:
After 8 years you KNOW what you have and if this is what you want I say....MORE POWER TO YOU BOTH !!!

Congratulations & have a bottle and a lapdance on me on your bachelorparty mate.

Peter Gazinya said:
Oh fuck yeah, that scene where Jill and Tia get in on...fucking AMAZING!

But I digress. Congratulations and good luck Mr. Harley....just in case, would you like me to PM you my lawyer's number and email address?

I was talking about the moral of the story which is not to try to change somebody because You Might to like or be able to handle what they change into. The Jill and Tia scene was good though.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Where have I been? I just found out. Congrats my friend!!! Good luck to you and your lady :glugglug:

AWWW what a perfect x mas you had Harly... Congrats for loosing your freedom.

americanharley said:
Alright, judging by the number of pms I got yesterday;) I figured that curiosity had to be settled in my own thread.

Most of you know that I planned to ask my girlfriend of about 8 years(we first met in Jr. High) to marry me. And last night was the night I asked her, as kind of a last minute X-mas present.

Well......I caught her by surprise, as apparently she wasn't expecting it, but yet she was still excited. And YES, she said she would marry me.

And needless to say, but the night ended with a few other gifts:nanner:

good work mate, well done! :thumbsup: :glugglug: