• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hardest Sport to play

What is the Hardest Sport to play?

• Football

Votes: 29 16.1%
  • Baseball

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • Basketball

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Hockey

Votes: 86 47.8%
  • Soccer

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
This poll has come from an arguement that Dirty Sanchez and myself have been having for a while. After a sugestion from another member(coonce), it has been decided to make a poll to decide.

All sports have patterns. And the football patterns aren't all that complicated when you play football.

I think soccer is the hardest. CONSTANTLY running... Not stopping to line up or anything. And you got to run in the formations the whole game.

Baseball being the easiest.

EDIT: Why is this in Celebrity.

Hockey.

You're on skates, shooting a puck 90mph, while getting checked by 200+ pound men skating full force, then you can get in legal fights.

Toughest sport to learn and play. Thats one of the reasons the NHL has sucky ratings. Many people can't play or don't understand it.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Professional Cycling is very grueling also, especially when they ride a week to three weeks successively with one or two day's rest and race over 100 miles per day.
:2 cents:

one of the better work outs i get is from this sport called ultimate frisbee. its isnt hard to play, but its so demanding on the body and mind. check out www.upa.org for more info on it.
its very addicting.upa

I hope that people aren't voting by what they have watched. Both of us would prefer that it is because they have been played.

Don't know if you guys have ever been to Ireland, but those guys play a game called hurling... thats the hardest game I've ever seen and very entertaining too I must add

Question is kinda vague.

Are you talking physically demanding? or mentally?, or both?

think this too, a great hockey player may think hockey is easy, while playing basketball for him is the hardest...

To answer the question though, boxing.

Stamina, the ability to take a punch, skills, quickness, the mental aspect of being in the ring with another person who wants to kill you....Boxing..hands down.

football (not AFL or american stuff) that is the hardest.

but Cricket and rugby have to be up there, i love those games but they are damn hard. (union im talking about, not simpleton's version called league)

i saw on tv, i think it was insomniac on comedy central, but the guy was in ireland and he visited a hurling practice, now that shit looks hard, very unique game check it out

hockey is, esp being a goalie, I know cuz I played in the minors for 2 years, but a close 2nd is baseball, esp hitting a homerun , timing, eye coordination,endurance,agility, to me these 2 are the hardest:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

look at how hard is to score in soccer........i really believe it is ping pong..I still don't get it.:o

It is simple. It may not work out because you may have only played one of the sports. But of them you have played, Which is the hardest to play.

There is no real way of actually determining which sport is the hardest because almost every sport requires a different skill set.

Golf requires a hell of a lot of concentration and discipline. But it doesn’t really require much of a physical stamina. John Daly or Craig Stradler are far from being in top physical condition. Soccer on the other hand does require stamina, and the foot coordination on some is remarkable (far more difficult to control a ball with your feet then your hands), but really, even though most of the players are on the pitch for over 90 minutes, they aren’t running all the time.

I personally think hockey is the hardest sport to play because the game is based on reaction. Add to that the physical dimension of the sport, and the no out of bounds part, and I think it makes for an easy choice as far as all round difficulty.

triathlon

If it is difficult to move back and forth for one individual then hockey or soccer may be challenging (please). But in fact, the most difficult thing to in all of sports is to hit a baseball. Yeah, let's see you guys hit a 95mph curveball. It is the "Hardest". Period.