• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Yeah, he was banned

Union Jax

Banned
A mate who got the game said he went slapping ppl around the head with a big purple dildo he found.

I`m sure he found it in the police station`s shower room.

:rofl:

Just waiting for this to come out on a real gaming system.

Sounds pretty cool though. Can style your hair any way you want, get all tattered up (I'll finally have a character who might actually look like me!!!)

I guess I have to finish Vice City first though. My one complaint about GTA 3 is, after you beat the game, you should have an option to have all the areas unlocked, but be able to cruise around and do what ever you want, without your past catching up to you. I missed alot of the phone booth missions in order to get to the end. it would be nice to go back and have all access from the beginning.

I do a drive-by earn some cash, buy some clothes, go the gym, get something to eat, I go get a nice haircut walk out the barbershop, shoot at rival gang members then I tried robbing a woman,and she pulled out a gun and shot my ass.

Damn, I love this game. :D

Cant wait to play it, have loved the last two in the series, this one may be the best yet!!!!!

anobody

Banned
lol i posted in this thread yesterday and i see the mod who hates me deleted it again!yay!

anyways, yeah this game is fantastic - its immense and absorbing and way too easy to lose yourself in for hours

has anyone found bigfoot, leatherface or the ghost cars yet?

lordraven said:
lol i posted in this thread yesterday and i see the mod who hates me deleted it again!yay!

anyways, yeah this game is fantastic - its immense and absorbing and way too easy to lose yourself in for hours

has anyone found bigfoot, leatherface or the ghost cars yet?

Agreed, the game is truly HUGE!

Had a feeling about Bigfoot (with all the wilderness and all) but never knew about Leatherface! Genius.

What u mean about "ghost cars"?

Peace.

:glugglug: :D

NEED HELP!!!!

I'm assuming GTA Vice City is the same on both the PS2 and X Box, so maybe one of you can help.

I just bought Sunshine Motors and am doing the second list of stolen cars. Does anyone know what a Washington looks like, or better yet, where one can be found?

Thanks,
DS.

my room mate has san anreas, the load times are not an issue. actually there are fewer load screens in this than in Vice City. now you can drive to any city and never have to load, the only load screens now are when you enter buildings or take on missions.

the game rocks...best GTA ever. my fear now is that i've heard rumors that rockstar may not be doing the next version of GTA that they could be turning it over to square, which may not be bad...

enjoy

Dirty Sanchez said:
NEED HELP!!!!

I'm assuming GTA Vice City is the same on both the PS2 and X Box, so maybe one of you can help.

I just bought Sunshine Motors and am doing the second list of stolen cars. Does anyone know what a Washington looks like, or better yet, where one can be found?

Thanks,
DS.

you should be able to look for walkthroughs or guides online Sanchez. it's been so long since i've played Vice i couldn't tell you but if my memory serves me correctly i think it looks like an old early 90's reliant...

anobody

Banned
yeah SA is easily best of them all - its great no loads between cities only prob is with choppers and planes - textures and whole areas can take some serious time to load in meaning you hit buildings you never even saw!!

i tihnk i may be retarded becuase i cannot beat that god damn level where u dance on the beach! help...

anobody

Banned
sky1lopez said:
i tihnk i may be retarded becuase i cannot beat that god damn level where u dance on the beach! help...

lol tap your foot in time with the beat, hit the buttons when you tap your foot - i found the rhythm action bits super easy from when used to dream of being a drummer

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Anybody here play this? I played it on the PC and loved it. I especially liked starting gangwars and taking over terrotories,you can Rambo the enemys!! but I got to the flying school mission and just can't do it. If youve played it you know you can't continue until you do all the flying missions. So I gave up after a few hundred trys.
Wish I knew someone who could do it for me, I want to finish the game.

Anybody here play this? I played it on the PC and loved it. I especially liked starting gangwars and taking over terrotories,you can Rambo the enemys!! but I got to the flying school mission and just can't do it. If youve played it you know you can't continue until you do all the flying missions. So I gave up after a few hundred trys.
Wish I knew someone who could do it for me, I want to finish the game.

Na, I haven't played it since.......well it's been a long time. But yeah, doing the gang was to take over territories was the shit. That was one of the funnest things in the game. Now the Flying School Missions, those were a bitch. The RC planes were the biggest bitch though.

san andreas is great but i still think that vice city is the best, the radio chanels where funnyer, the weapons cooler and the town(s) more complete