• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

OK, so after doing some searching during some down time, I found this picture, her name is nikki, the blonde pic is from season 1, ep. 5 and the dark hair pic is from her facebook profile. Here they are (side by side if I can), is this the same person?

Note absence of wedding ring in photo on left...funny that

Hey Guys, is the show gone for good? That's massively disappointing.

Also, I noticed that Janel and Stephanie always try to avoid doing something overtly sexual...like it's just for the cameras. Did they actually engage all the way? Especially Janel?

Janel never did a full swap on camera. She mentioned she was uncomfortable doing that because she really needed to know the person, Stevens on the other hand has screwed other women. The last season there is a group of them laying in bed and she briefly sucks on Michael's dick (Kimberly's husband). That's about it with her...

neendo

BANNED
Cant quite do that Priest2 but did see this in the opening clip! So they will show up in an episode sooner or later

8mWA9NWjpg
What episode does this scene appear in?

neendo

BANNED
Chad and Letisha, thanks for your active participation here. BTW, you are one of the most beautiful and nice couple from PBTV Swing, with awesome personality.

And I would like to ask your help, if possible, to share some info about a resident couple from Season 5 (actually episode with Krysie & Craig, so they also should remember this couple and their help is also welcome) I'm very interested in and no luck to find anything.

Christine & Nate

And it wasn't so nice to see the tease in every intro of every episode from season 5 and no longer scene nowhere, it was cut off.

Thanks and if anyone know anything about her, please share.

Any news about this scene?

Hey guys, we’re testing out putting content on manyvids. Check us out under our name funinraleigh.

Chad and Letisha

Nice to see you guys back. Honestly the swaps were the hottest vids, if you guys could do one with Stevens and Janel people would buy that for sure!

hey Letisha and Chad,

i saw you both on CB, very nice. Perhaps you could invite another couple to do a swap show. Wouldn't that be nice?

I admire you

Nothing in regards to any other couples vids popping up online, or any news as to similar shows being put out by playboy? Im shocked they ever got rid of swing I thought it was there most popular show.

hi all....not much doing here in the past few months. Any gossip? Anything interesting going on? Looked at some of the new playboy tv shows..pretty lame stuff.