• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girlfriends Tits!

Would you let your girlfriend/wife flash her tits on the web?

• Yes

Votes: 222 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 143 34.6%
  • Only if no one found out!

Votes: 48 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is kind of weird, but what the heck. I will tell you anyway.

Me being the bratty older brother that I am, I confronted my sister about the photos I found on her laptop of her and her friends being funny and sexy. She got mad at me for getting onto her laptop without her knowing. She was pissed at me for the rest of the week, till the weekend. LOL

It was late Saturday night and I was messing around on the net. :rubbel: She came in and I had to act quick to cover up. I totally know she saw me spankin' it and I kind of got embarrassed, because she was my sister and all. She just kind of smiled and didn't say anything.

She then asked me if I remembered about how I had told her about the pictures on her laptop. And I just nodded yes. She then went on to explain why she and her friends had taken the pictures. Basically because they felt that all the guys at her school didn't pay enough attention to her and her friends. (Well pay MORE attention to them, as they wanted them too.) So it was just their way of just making themselves feel like the guys at her school were into them more. Then she totally floored me.

She asked me if I had jerked-off to them. You know that feeling when all the blood rushed to your head when you get caught, well that is what it felt like listening to my sister asking me that. She just smiled and said that she thought so. Then she asked me if I liked what I saw and I just nodded again, to in shock to say anything. Then she smiled again and walked out of my room and shut the door.

Man do a million things run through your mind when that kind of stuff happens... So I just sat there for a few minutes all blown away by what had just happened.

About an hour or so later she come back into my room and waves me over to her. I get off my bed and walk over and she tells me that she needs my help. She then walks back to her room and shuts the door behind me. She then smiles again and says that she wants me to take some more pictures of her taking her cloths off. Ok, at this point I am freaking out! Though the first thought that runs through my head is 'well ok', but then reality sets in and it says to me, 'dude, it's your sister...' I think she saw that I was alittle uneasy about doing that, so she told me, 'come on it is just me' and then I thought ok whatever.

She tossed me her digital camera and I started shooting. She then proceeded to take her cloths off and I kept snapping.

Just so you don't think I am BSing, here are a few: PIC1 PIC2 PIC3 PIC4

So everything was cool until I started to get hard checking out my sister. She was totally naked and she came over to me and started to rub the bulge in the jeans. To make a long strange story short, she dropped my jeans and gave me a blowin' :blowjob: right there in her room and I came all over her neck and chin. We had a total all-out-laugh session after she cleaned up. I have never had so much fun with my sister. We even joked about having intercourse some other time...

Ok, so is that weird?

If intercourse does come up should I do it?

You have to tell me, because it was this thread that started all this in motion.

Lolva said:
If intercourse does come up should I do it?
the blowjob that she did was already too much :eek:
don't go further with her, that's your sister !!!

by the way, she looks nice, just tell her to trim/shave her pussy and that's will make her perfect ! ;)

And... not sure if this is something for the "Girlfriend's Tits" thread. This seems like a better thing to take care of in the Freeones Talk Forum. But no- don't nail your sister.

H

McRocket

Banned
My question is: is your sister okay with you posting these pics of her on the net - especially after the story you just told us?

And to your question. Surely you know the answer to that. And besides. it doesn't sound like you would say no if she pressed the issue anyway. You do what you want with her; but you better be prepared for all the very weird consequences that you may have to face afterwards.
What if your parents find out? What if your school finds out? If the latter does you can lower your dating prospects there for awhile I would think. What if the community finds out?
'Oh, my sister would never tell.'
No one can ever guarantee anything about anyone else that is alive. Relationships always can change. And if this is the truth and not bullshit - how do you know one of us does not know her?

Last edited:
Sorry for the distraction and thanks for all the advise... You can stop PMing me now. LOL Lets get back to the thread topic.

p.s. - Yes, she is over 18 years old. :2offtopic

I think it is time this thread was ended. It was me who started it off (Under Andy76, and I do have mods permission to be back), It should of ended last year, its dying a slow death now. IMO

4G63 said:
Yep and Lolva just killed it and put the last nail in the coffin.

Your a sick fuck Lolva.
That says it all.
Lets close this thread now. Its had a good run, lets end it now before it goes to far. :2 cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.