• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*Freeones Troll Hall of Fame*

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
How dare you sully the integrity of this hallowed thread by shamelessly pandering for the lesser acclaim of an AHOTY?!? Your buffoonery shan't go unnoticed, sir.

I say: There is no Asshattery without Trollery.

Ace Boobtoucher said:
*Vote for Will E. Worm.

He is old and worn out. The Fly is the future.

Do not resist. Be the first to join The Fly Church

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I keep reading that "festering bag of cock snot" bit with Jim Carrey's voice in my head.

I don't knock on the door, because I'm not the one throwing down the gauntlet.

Plus, I AM NOT getting on a fucking plane, unless I see a recent maintenance record, and a fresh drug test from the pilots.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Whom should we put in the Troll Hall Of Fame? Also, we need more noms for freeones' most prestigious award, the AHOTY.

Also, we need more noms for freeones' most prestigious award, the AHOTY.

Call me a rabble rouser if you will. A meddling iconoclast. But I feel compelled to say that while the AHOTY was created to be an annual award, I for one feel Will has set such an insurmountably high standard for the award that it should be presented to him in perpetuity: a lifetime achievement award.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Call me a rabble rouser if you will. A meddling iconoclast. But I feel compelled to say that while the AHOTY was created to be an annual award, I for one feel Will has set such an insurmountably high standard for the award that it should be presented to him in perpetuity: a lifetime achievement award.

Will E is the measuring stick and what all budding asshats should aspire to.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

Yeah, I'll second that. It could be something like you Americans do with your baseballer's, "Hall of Famers" or "AllStars" I think they call them, anyway something like that and I'm sure Ace could come up with an appropriate sig for our Will E.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Whoever starts running Post of the Week again gets 100 credits. Those were fun.

Ace Boobtoucher

Oh, I've come up with AHOTY sigs for him in the past but he's such a humorless dick that he won't play along.

Ace Boobtoucher

Anyone else deserving of the award? Send me shitty quotes and I will immortalize them.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Ace, you've got the wrong guy. This is Magnum, now. You are welcome.

36514968hq.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

We don't acknowledge that man as the heir to the Magnum throne. I was barely able to watch one episode. And he looks nothing like me.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Seems to me, if I'm gonna be the last one, I should take the title with me. It's time for some changes to my board appearance, Retired Freeones Troll, could work in there.