• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Internet Babe Battle ROUND 1

OK, so here's my very first thread here on this board, I figured I'd make it interesting by putting all my favorite babes in a little competition I call...

THE INTERNET BABE BATTLE!!!

Here's the deal, I'll name two babes on my current Favorites list, and tell you a bit of why I like them so much. You can agree or disagree, post links to sets or vids, whatever. All I ask is that you type your pic IN BOLD so I can keep score. I'll tabulate and display the results, then pick another two for another thread and the battle will continue!

*DISCLAIMER- I'm the fair an impartial judge here. Remember they're MY favorites so I like them all, I'm just gauging what you boys and girls think.*

That said the combatants for ROUND 1 are two heavenly hootered hotties...

EVE LAWRENCE vs. FRANCINE DEE!!!

FIGHT!!!

EVE LAWRENCE-*Tale Of The Tape

Hair:Short/has colored it mutiple shades
Boobs: Augmented
Tattoos: None
Hardcore: Yes

Whether she's a blonde or redhead (sometimes brown), this bodacious beauty has trumped Ms. Nikki Nova as my ALL TIME FAVE BABE! She got such a sweet innocent look to her, with that beautiful baby face, and a pair of cantalope sized boobs that jump from her chest. She's a raunchy little minx who's got plenty of hardcore experience in her young age-might even be a Vivid girl now (someone please confirm).

Attachments

• 98.jpg
    98.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 119
Francine Dee-*Tale Of The Tape

Hair:Long/Natural Shade
Boobs: Augmented
Tattoos: Several
Hardcore: No

Francine hasn't done hardcore, and in my opinion, doesn't ever need to. Her website is hot, as is she! I believe she got started as a car model, then jumped into nude modeling. The girl has the roundest boobies I've ever seen, and those nipples stick out like little pebbles-she must always be horny...

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 113
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Ditto to what Harley said. We had like a 2-3 month contest this last fall and we have Dick Hardly's annual one as well, which is forthcoming.

But hey - go for it; I just don't think it'll be received too well considering we just finished one of these.

:hatsoff: