• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Francesca Dani

Hiya guys, I just want to give you all a big *hug* for this Christmas season, I was a bit out of the forum during these days but I will be back soon! I'll promise! I luv u all! :iloveyou:

christmas.jpg
WOW!:eek: Merry Christmas Fancesca!:wave:

francescadani

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I haven't checked this thread for a while, now I have a lot of catching up to do. WOW!

Ehehe, yes, there is so few clicks on this thread: compared to the other girls on this site I'm not so famous and hot/beautiful... :dunno:

Francesca, I had seen you around the board but had no idea you were a model. Since this is the first time seeing your photos I am stunned. You are a very beautiful woman and it's cool that your posting on the board. Just wanted to say hello and tell you what you already knew.

WOW! I mean! WOW

Francesca Dani! W O W! you are like the most beautiful girl in this universe!

I saw you in Mexico, I was kinda having a problem with a missing person xD, so I couldn't get near you, but I saw you, GOD! if there are angels they are just made after you!

>.< doble

it seems I dont know how to post an image, lets see if I got right this time xD

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1945/pcgames060612francescadue5.th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

francescadani

Verified Babe
I saw you in Mexico, I was kinda having a problem with a missing person xD, so I couldn't get near you, but I saw you, GOD! if there are angels they are just made after you!

Oh, you was in Mexico City for the convention I was invited? :) Cool!

francescadani

Verified Babe
Francesca, I had seen you around the board but had no idea you were a model. Since this is the first time seeing your photos I am stunned. You are a very beautiful woman and it's cool that your posting on the board. Just wanted to say hello and tell you what you already knew.

Hi LordVader66, I'm glad you like my photos! :o