• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Francesca Dani

francescadani

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Francesca Dani nude photos help!

Francesca, your site looks interesting. I really like your costumes; you're a very very talented costume designer and maker.

Thanks a lot Dootifull! I'm glad you like the site. My site is online since 1998 but my paysection is up since October 2005 but I'm really surprised how's people are interested in it!

Have you been in any movies yet? If so, what are they? (I would like to see atleast one of them)

Unfortunately not. Never been in a movie yet. :helpme:

I'm an anime fan too. I just got into it though, so I haven't seen many movies yet. So far, my favorite is Princess Mononoke.

Princess Mononoke is pretty nice but I prefer another genre of anime movie: I'm a huge fan of action movie, like Akira!

I might join your site when I get some more money (I'm currently a college student without a job). What kind of videos do you have on it? Are they just videos of you doing the photo shoots, or do you actually get to roleplay the characters that you're dressing up as?

I have done the first video few times ago and we currently making the second one. Videos are not about me doing photoshoots but I roleplay the character.

I think I would enjoy watching either, but especially the latter. Although if you're speaking Italian, I wouldn't be able to understand anything you say. :1orglaugh

Oh, don't worry, blog and forum are both in english. :wave2:

Francesca, I have been checking out your site and it is awesome! I love the fan art section because I am a bit of an artist myself! And you mentioned you like Akira too....that is one of the absolute best examples quality anime! I love that movie! (I just got the special edition on DVD a few months ago!) :D

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

que friggin bella!!:eek:
(i think i typed that right? only 1/2 italian!!)

francescadani

Verified Babe

Francesca, I have been checking out your site and it is awesome! I love the fan art section because I am a bit of an artist myself!

Hey, really? Feel free to email me something from you! :)

And you mentioned you like Akira too....that is one of the absolute best examples quality anime! I love that movie! (I just got the special edition on DVD a few months ago!) :D

Akira is one of the most popular anime but there are also other anime movies pretty good, Spriggan is one of them. :)

francescadani

Verified Babe
hey thank you! I'm glad you all like my t-shirt pics! :) I'm planning to update my freeones gallery with new t-shirt photos, just need to find out the time for doing a new photoset.

francescadani

Verified Babe
Hiya guys, I just want to give you all a big *hug* for this Christmas season, I was a bit out of the forum during these days but I will be back soon! I'll promise! I luv u all! :iloveyou:

christmas.jpg