• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FlyingWallaby's Officially Unofficial Not-So-Precise Miss FreeOnes Tracker

Current Rankings

Here are the overall round rules. For Round 2, contestants in bold have moved 5 or more places, contestants in GREEN have moved into a position to advance, contestants in RED have moved out of advancing position. Remember, it's the Top 10 places in all categories that advance. With 7 voting day left in Round 2, here are the current standings:

Miss FreeOnes

Miss Hybrid 2 (=)

Cam Girl

Lolita Borgia 49 (=)
Lacey Black 20 (=)
Maggie Green 2 (=)
Briana Lee 1 (=)
Sabrina Deep 3 (=)

Adult Model

Lolita Borgia 6 (-1)
Kaylee Rayne 1 (=)
Andi Land 2 (=)
Briana Lee 26 (-1)

OCSM

Miss Hybrid 28 (-6)
Lolita Borgia 21 (+2)
Jane Burgess 20 (+8)
Mandy Flores 1 (=)
Lacey Black 16 (=)
Leya Falcon 22 (+3)
Maggie Green 10 (-1)
Briana Lee 32 (-3)
Jaana Ruutu 40 (=)
Sabrina Deep 2 (+1)
Kaylee Rayne 30 (+4)
Andi Land 25 (-8)

Best MILF

Jane Burgess 34 (-5)
Maggie Green 36 (-6)

Sabrina Deep 45 (+2)

Most Underrated

Lolita Borgia 31 (+6)
Jane Burgess 11 (-2)
Bella Bellini 34 (+5)
Lacey Black 7 (=)
Aeryn Walker 12 (=)
Jaana Ruutu 47 (-2)
Samantha Wise 49 (-1)
Clayra Beau 46 (=)
Kaylee Rayne 5 (=)

Analysis

• With a week's worth of voting remaining, Miss FreeOnes, Cam Girl, and Adult Model are offering very little movement, but not because of a lull in voting. Will things remain as static once the casual voters for contestants #21-50 start looking for new contestants to support?

• Sabrina Deep has moved up to #2 in OCSM, but with Aaliyah Love's strongest position currently being OCSM, it could be difficult staying there.

• Moving down in OCSM could be good news for Andi Land and Miss Hybrid: hopefully, it means a greater voter focus on their categories of choice. Paralleling this is Jane Burgess, who, though she's currently out of the top 10 in Best MILF, has risen 8 places to #20 in Best OCSM.

• Lolita Borgia is up 6 spots in Most Underrated, but has fallen to 6th in Adult Model. Though she's definitely holding on in Adult Model, it wouldn't hurt if some of those Underrated votes went to the Adult Model category.

• Continuing her move, Bella Bellini is up another 5 places in Underrated, to 34. In the last 2 days, she's moved up 11 places, proving that Springboks can really move (if they're not playing Australians or Kiwis).

Today's Votes

Miss FreeOnes

Miss Hybrid

Cam Girl

Lacey Black
Maggie Green
Briana Lee

Adult Model

Lolita Borgia
Andi Land
Kaylee Rayne

OCSM

Mandy Flores
Leya Falcon
Jane Burgess

As always, all comments, questions, and commentaries are appreciated.
:thumbsup:
-The Flying Wallaby

No offense, but this sounds like fried air. Everything is vote blocking. When you vote for a girl, you block others, in relation to your vote. And yes, if you vote for girl X, its is because you like her more than girl Y. So, yes, despite of what you say, we all exercise vote blocking. There wouldn't be a winner or even a ranking without vote blocking. There is nothing romantic in voting: you fav one and hope the others lose. I mean, if you vote for # 9, 11 and 12 because you don't like #10 means that you like more #9, 11 and 12 than #10 exactly like when you vote for #1 means that you like more #1 than the rest of the candidates. I can name contestants; in fact this thread is full of named contestants: i vote for Miss Hybrid in MFO cat because i want to block all the others contestants from winning in that category. That's how all voting systems work. Think about it ;)

I know..I know...smarty pants. :tongue: I see what you're trying to say, and on the whole, I definitely agree; however, I'm referring to a more Machiavellian intention- not so much voting for a contestant because you like them and dislike the competition, but voting for several contestants (of whom you are relatively indifferent) simply to punish another contestant. :suspicious:

Wow...I'm really thinking way too much into this, aren't I? :facepalm::crying:

No. Its a different mindset to vote for someone than it is to vote against someone. When I vote for Miss Hybrid, its because I want her to win, not because I don't want someone else to win. I really could care less where most of the other contestants finish, so long as Miss Hybrid wins. I wouldn't vote against someone, because, to me, its a crap thing to do. Its mean spirited at best and I don't need that negativity, or energy in my life. To try and pass that mindset off by excusing it as a vote for someone is the same thing as a vote against someone is just window dressing. It doesn't matter how pretty the curtains are, if the view outside is still of a dump.

Just my opinion. Agree or disagree, I don't really care. I'm leaving after the contest is over again anyway.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
No. Its a different mindset to vote for someone than it is to vote against someone. When I vote for Miss Hybrid, its because I want her to win, not because I don't want someone else to win. I really could care less where most of the other contestants finish, so long as Miss Hybrid wins. I wouldn't vote against someone, because, to me, its a crap thing to do. Its mean spirited at best and I don't need that negativity, or energy in my life. To try and pass that mindset off by excusing it as a vote for someone is the same thing as a vote against someone is just window dressing. It doesn't matter how pretty the curtains are, if the view outside is still of a dump.

Just my opinion. Agree or disagree, I don't really care. I'm leaving after the contest is over again anyway.

Oh no, why are you leaving?! We like you here.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
A little something to add to your tracker.

OSCM:

Paige Turnah #6. 4 posts in 2013. 1 post this May. 5 total posts
Catalina Cruz #10. 4 posts since January.
Kerry Louise #15. 1 post since February 2012.
Lucie Wilde #9. 1 total post and that was a month ago.

Can you imagine any of these 4 collecting a check in this category?

AndiLand

I vote for who I want to vote for. But my reasons are always of a positive nature - therefore I don't use votes against someone :2 cents::boobies:

You're a good apple, Loli. And a delightfully smutty one, too. :dominatrix:

Jane Burgess

I agree, you have to be a real loser to vote against another person on purpose. Even if your choice won, it's just a bad karma move.

Jane Burgess

I think it's how it's done that counts. If you vote for someone because you really want them to in that's fine. If you see someone you don't like doing well and vote for others just to bring them down, that's a douche move. That's why in this contest I only vote for active ladies. If you disappear from here and only show up around a contest I won't vote for you.

No offense, but this sounds like fried air. Everything is vote blocking. When you vote for a girl, you block others, in relation to your vote. And yes, if you vote for girl X, its is because you like her more than girl Y. So, yes, despite of what you say, we all exercise vote blocking. There wouldn't be a winner or even a ranking without vote blocking. There is nothing romantic in voting: you fav one and hope the others lose. I mean, if you vote for # 9, 11 and 12 because you don't like #10 means that you like more #9, 11 and 12 than #10 exactly like when you vote for #1 means that you like more #1 than the rest of the candidates. I can name contestants; in fact this thread is full of named contestants: i vote for Miss Hybrid in MFO cat because i want to block all the others contestants from winning in that category. That's how all voting systems work. Think about it ;)

LeyaFalcon

Today's Question....

Regardless of whether you call it a contest or a competition, you've got a number of people trying to obtain a single title- or in this case, 1 of 7. Naturally, due to this, a certain level of strategy is employed and- either among the contestants or among the voters- a certain degree of animosity is created. Though these aforementioned aspects can take many forms, since this is a vote collecting contest, the one that interests me and provides the basis for today's question is vote blocking. For those who are familiar with phrases like "cock blocking" and "talk blocking," this needs no explanation; however, for those who are unfamiliar, vote blocking would be like voting for contestants in 9th, 11th and 12th place, if you didn't like the contestant in 10th place. That being said...

What do you think of vote blocking, and have you ever used/done it?

Please, if you have, don't be a drongo and start naming names or contestants: just consider this an exercise in theory. So, thread posters, what are your thoughts?
my response is the attached photo...

Attachments

• 2014-09-16-13-28-00-806666995.jpeg
    2014-09-16-13-28-00-806666995.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 203
Current Rankings

Here are the overall round rules. For Round 2, contestants in bold have moved 5 or more places, contestants in GREEN have moved into a position to advance, contestants in RED have moved out of advancing position. Remember, it's the Top 10 places in all categories that advance. With 5 voting day left in Round 2, here are the current standings:

Miss FreeOnes

Miss Hybrid 2 (=)

Cam Girl

Lolita Borgia 49 (=)
Lacey Black 18 (+2)
Maggie Green 2 (=)
Briana Lee 1 (=)
Sabrina Deep 3 (=)

Adult Model

Lolita Borgia 4 (+2)
Kaylee Rayne 1 (=)
Andi Land 2 (=)
Briana Lee 31 (-5)

OCSM

Miss Hybrid 22 (+6)
Lolita Borgia 18 (+2)
Jane Burgess 19 (+1)
Mandy Flores 1 (=)
Lacey Black 15 (+1)
Leya Falcon 20 (+2)
Maggie Green 12 (-2)
Briana Lee 35 (-3)
Jaana Ruutu 39 (+1)
Sabrina Deep 2 (=)
Kaylee Rayne 24 (+6)
Andi Land 31 (-6)

Best MILF

Jane Burgess 38 (-4)
Maggie Green 40 (-4)
Sabrina Deep 50 (-5)

Most Underrated

Lolita Borgia 39 (-8)
Jane Burgess 11 (=)
Bella Bellini 24 (+10)
Lacey Black 6 (+1)
Aeryn Walker 9 (+3)
Jaana Ruutu 47 (=)
Samantha Wise 48 (+1)
Clayra Beau 46 (=)
Kaylee Rayne 7 (-2)

Analysis

• Miss Hybrid is holding firm at #2 in Miss FreeOnes, but with moving up in OCSM, there's still a worry that all of her supporters haven't fully rallied to the Miss FreeOnes category.

• Lolita Borgia is up 2 places to #4 in Best Adult Model, and with her at #18 in OCSM and #39 in Most Underrated, it appears that she is starting to peak in the right place at the right time.

• Unfortunately, Maggie Green has currently fallen out of the top 10 in OCSM, but, with being a solid contender in Cam Girl, I don't think she'll be complaining too much.

• Congratulations to Aussie Aeryn Walker for moving up 3 spots and breaking into the top 10 in Most Underrated! Sure, there's still some voting days left, but there's never a bad time to build some momentum.

• Bella Bellini- currently #24 in Most Underrated- has advanced another 10 places in the last 2 days. Over the last 3 days, she's moved up 15 places- quite a trend.

Today's Question

Since we're now more than halfway through Round 2, the results, while they may not exactly be "set in stone," are starting to become more permanent. For some contestants, this means that it's time to make a tough decision. For example, let's consider Lacey Black. According to her, Lacey Black's category of choice is Cam Girl, where she is currently ranked 18th. Though she's moved up over the last 2 days in the 3 categories where she's still a contestant (Cam Girl, OCSM, and Most Underrated), she's currently only set to qualify for Round 3 in Most Underrated. While she's far from being out of the running in Cam Girl and OCSM (18th and 15th, respectively), at #6, Most Underrated has become her strongest category. So what will she do? Should she begin to focus on Most Underrated and forget the other 2 categories, or should she take the risk, try to qualify in Cam Girl (or OCSM), and, if all else fails, hope that she can retain her position in Most Underrated? What would you do?

Yesterday's and Today's Votes

Miss FreeOnes

Miss Hybrid

Cam Girl

Lacey Black
Maggie Green
Briana Lee

Adult Model

Lolita Borgia
Andi Land
Kaylee Rayne

OCSM

Mandy Flores
Leya Falcon
Jane Burgess

-The Flying Wallaby

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Another fine piece of work Mister FW!

I am delighted to see all the girls doing so well!

I don't think the climb of a few places in OCSM is of much significance for me to be honest, the number of votes to account for that move will be tiny. Obviously I would rather not be getting them in OCSM as every vote counts.

What I need is a massive slug of votes to do anything in the main contest. I can only rely on the votes from here and my limited twitter following.

Bob makes a very good point re OCSM and post count. This is one category, where people in contention should be participating girls, with a track record of contributing something, end of.

I have posted a lot more in the last few weeks, mainly because there are so many posts to reply to. I have had a look around and most participants post count has gone up as you would expect, with so much more activity in general.

Some have gone from almost 0 per year, to a lot per day. I hope they will stay on afterwards as it is sad to read the, "sorry I have been busy but I am back now" next Miss FreeOnes. The members deserve more.

Miss Hybrid

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Another fine piece of work Mister FW!

I am delighted to see all the girls doing so well!

I don't think the climb of a few places in OCSM is of much significance for me to be honest, the number of votes to account for that move will be tiny. Obviously I would rather not be getting them in OCSM as every vote counts.

What I need is a massive slug of votes to do anything in the main contest. I can only rely on the votes from here and my limited twitter following.

Bob makes a very good point re OCSM and post count. This is one category, where people in contention should be participating girls, with a track record of contributing something, end of.

I have posted a lot more in the last few weeks, mainly because there are so many posts to reply to. I have had a look around and most participants post count has gone up as you would expect, with so much more activity in general.

Some have gone from almost 0 per year, to a lot per day. I hope they will stay on afterwards as it is sad to read the, "sorry I have been busy but I am back now" next Miss FreeOnes. The members deserve more.

Miss Hybrid
However, if you have been voting for Miss Hybrid in the OCSM category please please SWITCH to voting for her in the "Miss FreeOnes 2014" category only. She needs your support in the "Miss FreeOnes" category and since we don't have a view at the vote #'s your vote can help to turn the tide against the "non-member/non-logged on" votes not going to her.

It is great that the less active members have members are participating and it would be cool to have some of the non-registered voters actually register and check out all that this great site has to offer:thumbsup:

LeyaFalcon

Current Rankings

Here are the overall round rules. For Round 2, contestants in bold have moved 5 or more places, contestants in GREEN have moved into a position to advance, contestants in RED have moved out of advancing position. Remember, it's the Top 10 places in all categories that advance. With 5 voting day left in Round 2, here are the current standings:

Miss FreeOnes

Miss Hybrid 2 (=)

Cam Girl

Lolita Borgia 49 (=)
Lacey Black 18 (+2)
Maggie Green 2 (=)
Briana Lee 1 (=)
Sabrina Deep 3 (=)

Adult Model

Lolita Borgia 4 (+2)
Kaylee Rayne 1 (=)
Andi Land 2 (=)
Briana Lee 31 (-5)

OCSM

Miss Hybrid 22 (+6)
Lolita Borgia 18 (+2)
Jane Burgess 19 (+1)
Mandy Flores 1 (=)
Lacey Black 15 (+1)
Leya Falcon 20 (+2)
Maggie Green 12 (-2)
Briana Lee 35 (-3)
Jaana Ruutu 39 (+1)
Sabrina Deep 2 (=)
Kaylee Rayne 24 (+6)
Andi Land 31 (-6)

Best MILF

Jane Burgess 38 (-4)
Maggie Green 40 (-4)
Sabrina Deep 50 (-5)

Most Underrated

Lolita Borgia 39 (-8)
Jane Burgess 11 (=)
Bella Bellini 24 (+10)
Lacey Black 6 (+1)
Aeryn Walker 9 (+3)
Jaana Ruutu 47 (=)
Samantha Wise 48 (+1)
Clayra Beau 46 (=)
Kaylee Rayne 7 (-2)

Analysis

• Miss Hybrid is holding firm at #2 in Miss FreeOnes, but with moving up in OCSM, there's still a worry that all of her supporters haven't fully rallied to the Miss FreeOnes category.

• Lolita Borgia is up 2 places to #4 in Best Adult Model, and with her at #18 in OCSM and #39 in Most Underrated, it appears that she is starting to peak in the right place at the right time.

• Unfortunately, Maggie Green has currently fallen out of the top 10 in OCSM, but, with being a solid contender in Cam Girl, I don't think she'll be complaining too much.

• Congratulations to Aussie Aeryn Walker for moving up 3 spots and breaking into the top 10 in Most Underrated! Sure, there's still some voting days left, but there's never a bad time to build some momentum.

• Bella Bellini- currently #24 in Most Underrated- has advanced another 10 places in the last 2 days. Over the last 3 days, she's moved up 15 places- quite a trend.

Today's Question

Since we're now more than halfway through Round 2, the results, while they may not exactly be "set in stone," are starting to become more permanent. For some contestants, this means that it's time to make a tough decision. For example, let's consider Lacey Black. According to her, Lacey Black's category of choice is Cam Girl, where she is currently ranked 18th. Though she's moved up over the last 2 days in the 3 categories where she's still a contestant (Cam Girl, OCSM, and Most Underrated), she's currently only set to qualify for Round 3 in Most Underrated. While she's far from being out of the running in Cam Girl and OCSM (18th and 15th, respectively), at #6, Most Underrated has become her strongest category. So what will she do? Should she begin to focus on Most Underrated and forget the other 2 categories, or should she take the risk, try to qualify in Cam Girl (or OCSM), and, if all else fails, hope that she can retain her position in Most Underrated? What would you do?

Yesterday's and Today's Votes

Miss FreeOnes

Miss Hybrid

Cam Girl

Lacey Black
Maggie Green
Briana Lee

Adult Model

Lolita Borgia
Andi Land
Kaylee Rayne

OCSM

Mandy Flores
Leya Falcon
Jane Burgess

-The Flying Wallaby
I would stay focused on one category whatever one leading in.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Agreed, otherwise the vote isn't really helping if you're NOT voting for their primary category.

Current Rankings

Here are the overall round rules. For Round 2, contestants in bold have moved 5 or more places, contestants in GREEN have moved into a position to advance, contestants in RED have moved out of advancing position. Remember, it's the Top 10 places in all categories that advance. With 4 voting day left in Round 2, here are the current standings:

Miss FreeOnes

Miss Hybrid 2 (=)

Cam Girl

Lolita Borgia 49 (=)
Lacey Black 19 (-1)
Maggie Green 2 (=)
Briana Lee 1 (=)
Sabrina Deep 3 (=)

Adult Model

Lolita Borgia 4 (=)
Kaylee Rayne 1 (=)
Andi Land 2 (=)
Briana Lee 25 (+6)

OCSM

Miss Hybrid 24 (-2)
Lolita Borgia 20 (-2)
Jane Burgess 15 (+4)
Mandy Flores 1 (=)
Lacey Black 16 (-1)
Leya Falcon 21 (-1)
Maggie Green 12 (=)
Briana Lee 30 (+5)
Jaana Ruutu 39 (=)
Sabrina Deep 2 (=)
Kaylee Rayne 27 (-3)
Andi Land 33 (-2)

Best MILF

Jane Burgess 42 (-4)
Maggie Green 40 (=)
Sabrina Deep 50 (=)

Most Underrated

Lolita Borgia 42 (-3)
Jane Burgess 11 (=)
Bella Bellini 28 (-4)
Lacey Black 6 (=)
Aeryn Walker 9 (=)
Jaana Ruutu 46 (+1)
Samantha Wise 48 (=)
Clayra Beau 47 (-1)
Kaylee Rayne 7 (=)

Analysis

• Miss Hybrid has slipped 2 placed in OCSM, which is actually good news, as long as those votes go towards her Miss FreeOnes tally.

• As Lacey Black falls to #19 in Cam Girl and #16 in OCSM, perhaps it is time to focus on Most Underrated, where she has solidly been in the top 10 throughout Round 2.

• Though #1 in Cam Girl, Briana Lee has also risen 5 places in OCSM and 6 places in Adult Model: hopefully these votes were given with the knowledge that she's a safe bet to advance in Cam Girl.

• Fellow Aussies Lolita Borgia and Aeryn Walker are still holding onto their advancing positions in Adult Model and Most Underrated.

• Jane Burgess' support seems to have fallen off in Best MILF, but there's still hope: she seems to be rallying support in Best OCSM. Advancing 4 places to #15 with 4 voting days left, she's in with a good chance to make Round 3.

Today's Votes

Miss FreeOnes

Miss Hybrid

Cam Girl

Lacey Black
Maggie Green
Briana Lee

Adult Model

Lolita Borgia
Andi Land
Kaylee Rayne

OCSM

Mandy Flores
Leya Falcon
Jane Burgess

-The Flying Wallaby

Miss Hybrid

Completely and whole-heartedly agree, especially with regard to your last point- there's far too many of those about.

However, if you have been voting for Miss Hybrid in the OCSM category please please SWITCH to voting for her in the "Miss FreeOnes 2014" category only. She needs your support in the "Miss FreeOnes" category and since we don't have a view at the vote #'s your vote can help to turn the tide against the "non-member/non-logged on" votes not going to her.

Well said mate, but believe me when I say that this isn't a tide yet- they'll start coming out of the woodwork in Round 3.

Same here, but you never can tell with some people- they would rather lose valiantly than win by making concessions.