• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FlyingWallaby's Officially Unofficial Not-So-Precise Miss FreeOnes Tracker

Dors feline

Official Checked Star Member
Hey lovers , thankyou for the support! im back after shooting in germany and reading your posts in freeones!! thanks for the votes im giving everyone a treat! look below!

heres a piccie from one of my new score videos!!

tumblr_ldfpxc6YXc1qb32lmo1_r1_400.jpg

Check my blog for sneak peeks of the score videos! and other boobie treats!

www.dorslovesit.co.uk

and VOTE!! round 2 ends tomorrow!!
Im running a one woman PR team here promoting myself! no Affiliates, No Manager! just me! and my bouncing boobies!

www.vote4bustydorsfeline.com

Love you guys!! xxxxx

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Wow thanks for the pics ladies .... Wanda_CWH love your "assets". Cheers.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/dors-feline said:
Dors Feline[/URL][/B], post: 5192309, member: 373702"]Hey lovers , thankyou for the support! im back after shooting in germany and reading your posts in freeones!! thanks for the votes im giving everyone a treat! look below!

heres a piccie from one of my new score videos!!

tumblr_ldfpxc6YXc1qb32lmo1_r1_400.jpg

Check my blog for sneak peeks of the score videos! and other boobie treats!

www.dorslovesit.co.uk

and VOTE!! round 2 ends tomorrow!!
Im running a one woman PR team here promoting myself! no Affiliates, No Manager! just me! and my bouncing boobies!

www.vote4bustydorsfeline.com

Love you guys!! xxxxx

Welcome back Dors! We've missed you! :thumbsup:

NUMBERS

Moves of 5 spots or greater are in bold. Moves that put a contestant in contention are in GREEN, and moves that put a contestant out of contention are in RED.

Miss FreeOnes

Janessa Brazil 30 (=)
Miss Hybrid 17 (+2)
Tegan Brady 37 (-1)
Dors Feline 35 (+6)
Nikki Nova 14 (+2)
Taylor Stevens 36 (-1)
Jane Burgess 50 (=)
Spexy Ashleigh 39 (+6)
Vanilla DeVille 28 (=)
Dylan Ryder 18 (=)

Euro Babe

Miss Hybrid 2 (+1)
Rebekah Dee 17 (-1)
Dors Feline 16 (-3)
Lorna Morgan 23 (=)
Tegan Brady 10 (=)
Vannah Sterling 26 (=)

Cam Girl

Janessa Brazil 11 (-3)
Dors Feline 20 (-2)
Taylor Stevens 9 (+1)
Bella Bellini 16 (+1)
Spexy Ashleigh 8 (+6)
Jane Burgess 29 (=)
Vanilla DeVille 14 (-1)
Lorna Morgan 28 (=)

Adult Model

Dors Feline 7 (=)
Janessa Brazil 3 (=)
Samantha Wise 29 (-1)
Taylor Stevens 4 (=)
Spexy Ashleigh 8 (=)
September Carrino 9 (=)
Brianna Frost 21 (-1)
Wanda CWH 28 (+1)

Newcomer

Samantha Wise 25 (+1)
Spexy Ashleigh 7 (=)
Chloe Conrad 23 (+1)
Tegan Brady 4 (+1)

OCSM

Miss Hybrid 4 (=)
Nikki Nova 6 (=)
Dors Feline 22 (+2)
Taylor Stevens 13 (+6)
Spexy Ashleigh 9 (+4)
Jane Burgess 30 (-2)
Janessa Brazil 19 (-2)
Tegan Brady 17 (-2)

Analysis

• The biggest news seems to be the reemergence of Dors Feline. Her presence has been sorely missed, and she might have shown up in just enough time to to lock down a position in Round 3 for Euro Babe, Cam Girl, and Best OCSM.

• not only has Dors been a story in and of herself, but the combined fact that she has come to life in the 16 spot of Best Euro Babe and Rebekah Dee has fallen a spot to 17 certainly won't help Rebekah Dee's chances of making it to Round 3.

• Also coming back to life is Spexy Ashleigh, moving up 6 spots to 39 in Miss FreeOnes, 6 spots in Best Cam Girl to 8, and 4 spots in Best OCSM to 9. Though she might be mathematically eliminated in Miss FreeOnes, she appears to be a big force in the other categories.

• Where is Tegan Brady? While she's currently set to advance in Best Euro Babe and Best Newcomer, she's fallen 2 spots- and out of contention- to 17 in Best OCSM. Even more troubling, nobody has heard anything from Tegan since December 4th.

• Vanilla DeVille currently stands at 28 in Miss FreeOnes and has lost a spot to 14 in Best Cam Girl. Will she have to sacrifice one for the other, or can she make it to Round 3 in both categories?

• Along with virtually assured spots in Best Cam Girl and Best Adult Model, Taylor Stevens has jumped 6 spots to 13 and into contention for Best OCSM. With a good showing in Miss FreeOnes and (currently) placement in the final Round of 3 categories, Taylor is quietly having a great showing in this year's Miss FreeOnes Contest.

• Finally, a word about September Carrino. Beyond the main contest, this busty beauty only entered the Best Adult Model category and hasn't been discussed as much as some other contestants, but over the course of the contest, she has managed to consistently stay in the 8-10 spots of the Best Adult Model category. When considering the massive fluctuations that we have seen, as well as solidarity groups like the Mob, Vicky Vette's entourage, etc., this showing becomes even more impressive.

Today's Votes

Miss FreeOnes

1. Vanilla DeVille
2. Taylor Stevens
3. Spexy Ashleigh
4. Tegan Brady
5. Dors Feline

Best Euro Babe

1. Rebekah Dee
2. Dors Feline

Best Cam Girl

1. Bella Bellini
2. Dors Feline

Best Adult Model

1. Samantha Wise
2. Wanda CWH

Best Newcomer

1. Samantha Wise
2. Chloe Conrad

Best Official Site

1. Miss Hybrid

Best OCSM

1. Dors Feline
2. Tegan Brady

As always, all comments, questions, and commentaries are appreciated.

:thumbsup:
-The Flying Wallaby

TAYSTEVENS

Hey guys.. wanted to thank you all again for your votes and keeping me going. Im glad that I have you in my corner. Im going through a tough time right now and your support and encouragement is amazing. My recent blog update is about hanging xmas ornaments have you hung yours yet ?.
Love you tons here are my jingle boobie bells... dont forget to join the free fanclub at www.playwithtay.com
xoxo
Tay
www.taystevens.com
www.vote4tay.com
ornamentblog1.jpg

ornamentblog2.jpg

ornamnetblog41.jpg

TAYSTEVENS

Hi again guys.. thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts and for giving me your support and your votes. I wanted to fill you all in on whats going on since many of you have asked. Here are some more christmas pics for you and a blog update. Im really lucky and glad to be surrounded by such beautiful women and men. Love you guys. !

AN OPEN HEART.. FROM MINE TO YOURS
Hey guys..I didnt want to have to post this blog, because its christmas and I wasnt sure if posting was right or not. I have always been an open book to my friends and fans, I have always let you see good bad and ugly. I debated over this because it is a very personal issue and a very trying time for me but I decided that Im not changing who I am because something is too personal. You guys have supported me loved me and been there through all my ups downs good times bad times. So I write this because I am staying true to me and to you. A lot of you know ive been dealing with a lot of health issues latley sprining back from november after glamourcon. I have given some details but I havent really told everyone whats going on and a lot of you have been concerned. A few friends close to me told me not to mention the truth about whats going on because it will bring back a lot of negative from people who have ill will, are jealous, mean spirited and so on. I know that there are a few that will be happy and relish in the fact that something bad is happening to me because it brings in a positive for them. (believe it or not there are some mean ass people out there).

I am writing this with tears in my eyes because im scared, im scared and im frustrated and angry. You all know me as the bubbly loveable taylor, that i am. But we all have a side we hate to bring out but it comes out from time to time. I try hard to give you all the best of me all the time, but every superman has their kryptonite. This blog post is only for those who want to know whats going on and care. I could use your prayers and your love right now.

Back in Long beach at glamourcon, I was feeling a lot of pain after the flight there and went through a lot of pain, at first I thought it was muscle pain and tried the icy hot patches and massages, but the day of glamourcon I all of a sudden got very cold and sick and felt this stabbing pain in my chest, back and side. I went to the emergency room where they did a ton of tests on me and then proceeded to tell me I needed a biopsy because there was a mass a large mass in my chest between my heart and lungs. Thinking I was going back to Canada soon I thought I could deal with the pain and then face the doctors when I got back home, so I discharged myself from St. Mary's in longbeach and went back to the hotel. I still managed to do a photoshoot that day but then that night the pain got worse and worse and I had to go to emergency where they kept me overnight and performed a biopsy to see if this tumor was begnin. After a few days I found out that the tumour was begnin but it had to be removed as soon as possible because its already very large and growing and if its not removed soon it would become malignant.

After arriving home I had a doctors appt right away, and had all the information from the hospital, including CT scan and what not. The pain still is as it was unbearable. The doctor here wanted me to have another biopsy right away because the hospital in Long beach did not get enough tissue to test. The other day I went for the lung biopsy and it was one of the most painful things I ever had to experience. It wasnt supposed to hurt but my lung collaspsed during the biopsy and the pain is practically unbearable even with pain killers.

I got to see the tumour and its sitting on my heart between my lungs and heart and is in a very dangerous spot. The doctors diagnosis was that it was originally diagnosed as a Thymoma however the new biopsy was to test for Lymphoma. I wont find out the results of that biopsy till Xmas eve morning. (merry xmas to me). My surgeon wanted to schedule a surgery asap regardless of the outcome so today I had my preop which included a bunch of tests, nurses telling me how much pain im going to be in and that I will have to be in the hospital 5 days minimum including new years eve. My surgery date is scheduled for december 30th, the doctor was on vacation during that time and is coming in specifically to do my surgery due to the severity of it. On Xmas eve.. when santa is delivering his presents I will find out if it is cancer or not. Either way its a double edged sword. If the tumor is begnin the surgery will go as scheduled on December 30th which includes severe pain, scars, and high risk of something going wrong because of the size of the tumour (its huge) and location, If its cancer then the chemotherapy begins and with that comes side effects.

Im still trying to digest the thought that I may have cancer and that this is happening to me. Im being brutally honest here with everyone because the emotion I feel right now is intense and there are not many people in my life that I have to share this news with. My first thought was what scars ? no way im not doing it. How unreal is that ? Im faced with life and death and my first thought was cosmetic. Its hard to even say out loud. Right now im in the hurry up and wait till friday moment. Im in a lot of pain and im trying to be strong and carry on like normal but its a struggle. Im just really sad and angry at a lot of things right now. But im really lucky when I think about who I have in my corner and that I have a lot of people who love and care about me and genuinely see me as person and not just some model or just big tits etc. I wanted to open up about this sooner but I was hesitant for many reasons. But If i wasnt true to you guys I wouldnt be true to myself.

I want to thank all of you who are still voting every day at
www.vote4tay.com and for those of you who ask me every day how my hospital visit went etc, for the emails, the flowers, the cards the gifts and mainly the kind words. You are all amazing. I know there are those of you who are reading this ( you know who you are) that are hoping for the worst for me, and thats fine but I will pull through this. I will stay strong. I have been through hell and back in my life and I wont let a little cancer stop me. I just wanted you all to know that I havent not been around because I didnt want to be. This is what ive been dealing with every day. Driving to the hospital has become a regular thing. Bloodwork, chest x rays, etc have been plentiful.

Im sad to say I wont be at the AVN's this year because I will be spending new years in the hospital and have to stay a minimum of 5 days if there are no complications. Im really upset to be missing the AVN's and seeing my fans and bouncing around for you guys. I will be online though at the free fanclub from now till surgery and as soon as the doctor gives me the okay after that. Im sorry to be the downer during this time of year, I just had to let this out and let you all know whats really going on. Please wish me luck , your prayers and your well wishes and thoughts mean everything to me. Friday is judgment day.

I wish you all an amazing xmas and a great new year ( we all need a great new start to the year). I will still be around till then and after (crosses fingers) I just wanted to be an open book or open heart so all of you knew where I was coming from and why I wouldnt be at the AVN's this year. And I want you all to be with me thru this.

Im angry and I ask god or whomever why this is happening to me. I spend my life being healthy doing everything right and why is this happening to me ? But things happen for a reason and I believe I just need to over come this. For those who think this is gonna stop me from doing me.. think again. Ill still be bouncing around kicking ass and taking names. I think its ironic I did a shoot for breast cancer just recently and im now faced with the possibility of lymphoma. Im going through so many emotions right now its hard to define. Im just lucky to have all of you in my life. Your not just numbers to me you never were. I know so many of you have faced similar or tough struggles in your life and Im gonna take that energy and be strong. This is one of the toughest times of my life right now and I cant thank you all enough for everything. Theres a song right now that I listen to over and over all day because it keeps me postive. I would love for all of you listen to it its by Nicki Minaj (of course lol). Its called fly...Here are the lyrics:

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise
To fly
To fly

[Nicki Minaj]
I wish today it will rain all day
Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away
Trying to forgive you for abandoning me
Praying but I think I’m still an angel away
Angel away, yeah strange in a way
Maybe that is why I chase strangers away
They got their guns out aiming at me
But I become near when they aiming at me
Me, me, me against them
Me against enemies, me against friends
Somehow they both seem to become one
A sea full of sharks and they all see blood
They start coming and I start rising
Must be surprising, I’m just summising
Win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher
More fire

[Rihanna - Chorus]
To fly
To fly

[Nicki Minaj - Verse 2]
Everybody wanna try to box me in
Suffocating everytime it locks me in
Paint they own pictures than they crop me in
But I will remain where the top begins

Cause I am not a word, I am not a line
I am not a girl that can every be defined
I am not fly, I am levitation
I represent an entire generation
I hear the criticism loud and clear
That is how I know that the time is near
So we become alive in a time of fear
And I aint got no muthaf-cking time to spare
Cry my eyes out for days upon days
Such a heavy burden placed upon me
But when you go hard your nay’s become yay’s
Yankee Stadium with Jay’s and Kanye’s

[Rihanna - Chorus]
To fly
To fly

[Nicki Minaj - Bridge]
Get ready for it
Get ready for it
Get ready for it
I came to win
Get ready for it
Get ready for it
I came to win

[Rihanna - Chorus]
To fly
To fly

I wont let this kill my spirit, this will make me stronger. I love you guys. I really do . No matter what happens I will always be me and I will always be there for you guys as you are for me. I will continue to smile and bounce back I promise ! I wish you all and your families and amazing xmas and a happy new year. We are gonna rock 2011 right ? ! of course we are.

Oh and if you thought that because this post is a not so happy post I wasnt going to post some hot ass sexy pics of me think again. I wont let anything or anyone change me. SO below are some hot ass pictures ! Join the free fanclub by getting your free screenname for the full set and then some :)

MUAH !!

surgeryblog.jpg

surgeryblog1.jpg

surgeryblog2.jpg

surgeryblog3.jpg

Jon S.

Banned
She's GORGEOUS!!!!
She's AMAZING!!!!
She's IRREPRESSIBLE!!!!
She's INCOMPARABLE!!!!
She's BEAUTIFUL!!!! (INSIDE AND OUT)
She's REAL....NEVER FAKE!!!!
HELL She ROCKS!!!!

SHE'S Nikki Nova!!!!

REMEMBER.....WHEN YOU VOTE TODAY......IT'S NOT THAT TRICKY....WHEN YOU CAST YOUR BALLOTS, VOTE FOR NIKKI!!! (Nikki Nova)

Vote Nikki Nova for Miss FreeOnes AND Best OCSM!!!

She's number 81 on the contestants list.....number 1 in your hearts!!!

Show her some love.....you know you want to!!!

Vote Nikki Nova for Miss FreeOnes AND Best OCSM and join Nikki Nova Nation TODAY & EVERYDAY!!!

http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81

The previous message was paid for by the committee to elect Nikki Nova Miss FreeOnes AND Best OCSM.....JBS de facto Chairman.

Well, we find ourselves at the beginning of another Miss FreeOnes competition, and it's time to begin my posting here. I'll be covering the entire competition from now through to the completion, or at least until I get pissed off because all of my favourites have been eliminated. I'll be back later with a full preview of who I'm supporting, who I'm voting for, and who's moving up or down with votes. Cheers!

-The Flying Wallaby

Last edited:
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6613005, member: 201847"]Damn I forgot about this thread.

Ouch...my pride. :facepalm: Wait....you mean that you "missed this thread incredibly as well as its author," right?

Thanks Jane. ;)

Last edited:
Before we start another Miss FreeOnes, I believe it's important that we take a moment to reflect on some statements. First, like many I'm sure, I'm very glad to see the return of the large bust contestants; it seems like, during the past couple of years, there has been a notable absence of busty contestants, so I'm glad that's changed. Secondly, while it is always good to see this contest grow and change, I feel that we must take a moment in solidarity and offer up a cheer for some of our fan favourites that, for whatever reason, aren't participating in this year's contest. For Rebekah Dee, Dors Feline, Lorna Morgan, Bella Bellini, Karen Kougar, and all the others, you are greatly missed, and though we can't send you our votes, we definitely send you our best wishes.
:glugglug:

Now, to the MAIN EVENT....

• Call me sentimental, call it friendship or fidelity, call it what you will, but I will always be (in some way or another) supporting some of my best mates here: Miss Hybrid, Samantha Wise, Clayra Beau, Spexy Ashleigh, Jane Burgess, and Wanda CWH.

• This contest, the Australian I'll be heavily supporting is Samm Rosee. If you're from Oz, like Oz, or have an Oz fetish, it's your duty to support her. OK, Kiwis can vote for her too.

• Special welcome to Southern Brooke. After years of hoping to see you here, it's a pleasure to have you in the contest as well, I hope that you have an enjoyable time.

• Maserati XXX. Yes, I know it's a car brand that isn't Ford OR Holden- how strange is that? Looking at her though, she's definitely got the goods to back it up....she might even be the female version of the Quattroporte S.

• Angell Summers. Why are French sheilas in corsets so hot? Sadly, I'll admit that if she was a little bitchy and vampy, it would make her even hotter.

• Greetings and good luck to our first (to my knowledge) Portuguese contestant, Erica Fontes. Saudações e boa sorte!

• Finally, though I won't be able to closely track them, I'm very interested in and wish the best of luck to ultra-new newcomer Becka Lynn, the incredibly voluptuous Carol Foxxx, the always-ready-to-please Charity McLain, the multi-talented multi-tasker Destiny Dixon, playful Reena Sky, sweet Rilee Marks, awesome Sidney Lange, and the busty goddess that is also known as Siri.

This contest, I'll be covering (with current position):

Miss FreeOnes

Miss Hybrid 9
Samantha Wise 213
Clayra Beau 171
Adrianne Black 154
Alison Tyler 122
Anna Song 115
Ariella Ferrera 45
Bianca Brazil 163
Chrissy Sparx 291
Elle Alexandra 46
Hunter Leigh 101
Kendall Karson 133
Lacey Black 293
Misty Anderson 188
Patty Plenty 118
Samm Rosee 225
Sensual Jane 98
Wanda CWH 237

Euro Babe

Miss Hybrid 1
Adrianne Black 36
Sensual Jane 17
Wanda CWH 31

Cam Girl

Samantha Wise 78
Anna Song 36
Bianca Brazil 76
Elle Alexandra 24
Lacey Black 105
Misty Anderson 65
Samm Rosee 34
Wanda CWH 85

Adult Model

Samantha Wise 30
Adrianne Black 73
Anna Song 36
Bianca Brazil 60
Chrissy Sparx 110
Elle Alexandra 17
Hunter Leigh 48
Lacey Black 58
Misty Anderson 50
Wanda CWH 96

Newcomer

Bianca Brazil 42
Chrissy Sparx 112
Elle Alexandra 9
Hunter Leigh 19
Kendall Karson 17
Lacey Black 50
Samm Rosee 24

OCSM

Miss Hybrid 1
Samantha Wise 33
Clayra Beau 27
Adrianne Black 47
Lacey Black 46

Today's Votes

Miss FreeOnes

Dee Dee Deluxx- She always gets at least one vote from me because she's a busty icon.
Elle Alexandra- Though she's a newcomer to the contest, when you look at her, she just seems to have that spark or X factor that makes you want to like her.

Euro Babe

Wanda CWH- Wanda is a lock for me. It's hard to find a better contestant to give a vote.
Sensual Jane- Hot and Romanian. Maybe she's not a gymnast, but you know that she knows some moves.

Adult Model

Anna Song- She deserves my vote because she has the willpower not to stand naked in front of a mirror all day.
Southern Brooke- After years of lamenting her non-contestant status, I'm glad to give Southern a vote.

Newcomer

Samm Rosee- Oi! Oi! Oi!
Maserati XXX- Busty...car badge...XXX...what's not to vote for?!?!

OCSM

Clayra Beau- Great mate, great name, incredibly awesome and worth every vote and then some.
Samantha Wise- Any hotter, and you would need sunscreen to look at her pics.

-The Flying Wallaby

larss

I'm watching some specialist videos
Oi ya pommie! It's good to be back. There's no way I could allow myself to miss Miss FreeOnes. Who's high on your list this year?
Miss Hybrid, obviously and Harley Spencer, who has been doing a great job of promoting herself here over the past few weeks. An Aussie bird by the name of Lolita Borgia has been flaunting herself a little too, and quite a few others.
Jane Burgess deserves a mention (and a vote or two). Malena Morgan has proved worthy of my X as well.