• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite figure, width and other restrictions on body type (check ALL that apply):

• Figure: Apple

Votes: 41 10.9%
  • Figure: Hourglass

Votes: 244 64.7%
  • Figure: Pear/bell

Votes: 66 17.5%
  • Figure: Straight

Votes: 35 9.3%
  • Width: Thin

Votes: 79 21.0%
  • Width: Full Figured (FFW)

Votes: 162 43.0%
  • Width: Big Beautiful (BBW)

Votes: 47 12.5%
  • Other: Slender (little to no stomach protrusion)

Votes: 100 26.5%
  • Other: Breasts oversized for frame

Votes: 164 43.5%
  • Other: Bubble Butt (extra rear protrusion)

Votes: 145 38.5%

• Total voters
Re: Your lover's figure ...

Sounds like a thin straight, possibly spoon/pear.
Maybe I should start a new thread and poll on everyone's lover's figure (as well as the females for themselves)?

Noted.
lol. nah. considering who you are ( the professor of the voluptuous, sultan of the
sybaritic) i'd figured you'd say something. she's hot though. wouldn't lie on my dick. if i was dumb enough to marry a yeti, i'd never have said anything.... my wedding pics were on here back in the day

it all about mind(if she is smart) not about the body

Apple or hourglass, full figured, slender and busty?

i like a bit of curves, Sexy Faith definitely does it for me ;)
http://www.freeones.com/html/s_links/Sexy_Faith/
You mentioned you loved tits'n ass prior. Thanx for giving me more of an example.

Faith is about smack dab in the middle of my ideal form. Her form is listed as 32G-28-34, which (increasing the 32 to account for her sheer bust), is actually more an apple than hourglass. But in the end, her form at her rear is well defined, so I'd normally consider her a slightly fuller, but still very slender, hourglass. I can only assume maybe those dimensions are from when she was heavier (but even then she was still a hourglass in my eyes).

In any case, an ideal, example woman for my preferred type as well. Sometimes women are crafted so well, you just can't really dissect their forms analytically, and you just have to give into the raw instinct that drives you.

Maybe I missed it, but has the subject of legs not even come up yet? Surprising to me, but in any case, legs tend to get me as they can be sexual, but not overtly so, i.e. something you can't get in too much trouble for staring at ;) other that that, I suppose I like a full figured/hourglass with DD tits and a full ass.

Legs often start at the hips for myself ...

Maybe I missed it, but has the subject of legs not even come up yet? Surprising to me, but in any case, legs tend to get me as they can be sexual, but not overtly so, i.e. something you can't get in too much trouble for staring at ;) other that that, I suppose I like a full figured/hourglass with DD tits and a full ass.
For myself, legs require full thighs and meaty calves. That's typically either a wide, full hourglass or a short, stocky apple shape.

My wife, who is a short, stocky apple with hourglass hint has hottest pair of legs I've seen. In fact, I love seeing her wide hips in an evening gown with a slit that runs high, enough that I can see her legs all the way up to mid or even high-thigh. I causes me to want to fuck the shit out of her with my eyes. In fact, I like to come up from behind and press my pelvis into her rear when we're out and I can't do anything more.

So I tend to actually prefer short, stock apple or hourglass women for that reason. The rare exceptions include women like Laura Orsolya who are so wide, they are full enough in proportion that she looks like she's almost as stocky, despite being 5'10". I guess that's why I love wide women in general. I can probably blame the gymnist that took my intercourse virginity the most for re-enforcing that lust.

I'm not really into thin women with long, meatless legs. I want a woman who looks like she can straddle the breathe out of me when bouncing atop. Rides like a feather (when much heavier), sucks out the cum like an industrial sized shop-vac with those full hips and thighs down to strong calves. ;)

For me, the skinniest women wins. 32A-24-32 would be ideal (and tall). Narrow frame, little hips, small ass, and lean thighs. :cool:

The results from this poll really surprise me, especially when there are huge threads about tiny tit women and skinny, figured more people would like that.

BTW, great forum here, first post for me.

I like them to be thin and petite. Tits need to be at least enough to fill up my hand a little, and they can be real or fake. I don't care either way. Hips should be narrow, providing for nicely toned legs with absolutely zero cottage cheese on the thighs. Even though the hips are thin, I like when the waist is even thinner.

As I posted once before in one of these threads, Christina Aguilera has a body that is about as close to perfect as they get for my tastes. Case in point:

For me, the skinniest women wins. 32A-24-32 would be ideal (and tall). Narrow frame, little hips, small ass, and lean thighs. :cool:

The results from this poll really surprise me, especially when there are huge threads about tiny tit women and skinny, figured more people would like that.

BTW, great forum here, first post for me.

I appreciate your point of view, clear and respectable, I personally prefer babes with more curves but it's true, a meaningful percentage of men ostensibly prefer skinny girls.

I always ask my girlfriend how she packs so much body on such a small frame. Perfect curves, big tits and a nice ass. And she is only 5 ft tall. She is my ideal body type, which is why I'm always in the mood for her.