• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite US Sport

Which sport do you prefer

• Basket-Ball

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Football

Votes: 56 42.4%
  • Baseball

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • Hockey

Votes: 36 27.3%

• Total voters
I really enjoy american football and have been to many games. Having said that I have never left one wishing it was half an hour longer, especially when the windchill kicks in come the latter part of the season.

I do wish that quarterbacks didn't have radio helmets and that players were not getting printouts of the previous play when they get to the sidelines. There is enough coaching in the game already.

Ideally I would love to see a change in the rules which would result in bringing down the size of the linemen. (Make them more mobile? Force them to stay on the field for more plays? I don't know?) I do know that their bodies are like sumo wrestlers now. It is not healthy to live in a 350 pound body never mind launch it at someone else.

Football. Hands down, bitches.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Hockey. Fast paced game, full of hits, fights, and the occasional slit throat.

Hockey is a Canadian sport and created there
Basketball was created by a Canadian in the U.S.
CFL is older than NFL, teams from the 1800's

Its football for me, hockey/basketball second

The only American sport mentioned is your version of football.All the other sports are imports.
American Football started as an invite from Canada.

Baseball and Basketball are arguable, although clearly and heavily influenced by existing games. That's really about semantics.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Auto racing.

Everything listed in the poll is a game, not a sport, right? Hey, blame Hemingway, not me. :D

American Football started as an invite from Canada.

Baseball and Basketball are arguable, although clearly and heavily influenced by existing games. That's really about semantics.

Baseball is quite clearly a development of rounders , an American visitor seeing English children playing rounders would think they were playing baseball.Rounders and baseball were played in England in the 1750s.Clearly , like many other sports it was taken over by the early settlers.It's actually closer to rounders than modern cricket is to the cricket played in the 1700s.
Field hockey is entirely an English game but ice hockey is probably Canadian.

NBBCash Matze

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I like NBA basketball, sport is exciting, the performances of some players are just amazing and it's really entertaining. (has not so much breaks and timeouts) My favorite team, please don't kill me :), are the Toronto Raptors, CB4 and Calderon are great. Playing NBA Live 2010 every day on PS3, the game is much better than most people are telling, I think.

jasonk282

Banned
Football then hockey and really thats all that matters. oh and if your involving Canada then why name the thread favortie US sport. Canada is a seperate country. Look at a map once in a while.

I would not say whats the farovite sport in France but ask a bunch of Germans.