• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Sports Moment

gibson home run in 88 world series
hank arron home run to break ruth home run record in 1974
red sox to comeback and beat the yankees in 04
giants upset the patriots in super bowl 42
usc back to back national championship in 03-04

One of the best things about that Gibson home run is the call by Jack Buck, "I don't believe what I just saw."

Both Toronto Blue Jays World Series wins.

Jacques Villeneuve's 1995 CART Championship and 1997 F1 Championship.

2002 Olympic Gold Medal hockey games (Men's and Women's), Canada beating the USA.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Last year, bottom of the 13th, Jamey Carroll sac flies to right, Matt Holiday takes off from third, 50,000 people collectively held their breath, here comes the throw, Matty slides, HE'S SAFE!!!!! ROCKIES WIN!!!! Not only was that the greatest sports moment I have ever witnessed in person, but one of the highlights of my life. That was one of the best games of all time in my opinion, and as you know, set up the Rocks for their historic run through October to reach their first World Series berth. *sigh* I hate the Red Sox. :(

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
No question about it.....The "Miracle on Ice"

1980....USA 4, Soviet Union 3

Most incredible story ever in the history of sports.

For me it's the Bucs winning the Super Bowl. I'll never forget Gruden running down the sideline, swinging his towel knowing his team had just won the game.

I have a couple more to add. One is Mike Jones tackle of Kevin Dyson on the 1 yard line to end Super Bowl XXXIV. Preserving a 23-16 win for the St. Louis Rams over the Tennessee Titans.

The other was from the NFC Championship that year when Ricky Proehl caught a TD pass with 4:44 in the game to give the St. Louis Rams the lead over the Tampa Bay Bucs and send them to the Super Bowl.

tuesday hockey game between
the montreal canadiens and new york rangers
biggest comeback in 100 years franchise history
for montreal.
losing 5-0 in second period,they finally won 6-5 in shootout!!!

one of the best games i saw