• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Sports Moment

I will add another that is one of my favorites. Rulon Garder's Gold Medal win against Alexander Karelin in the 2000 Summer Olympics. Karelin was undefeated in 13 years prior to that match and had not even given up a point in 6 years previous to it.

FAH-Q

Banned
I will add another that is one of my favorites. Rulon Garder's Gold Medal win against Alexander Karelin in the 2000 Summer Olympics. Karelin was undefeated in 13 years prior to that match and had not even given up a point in 6 years previous to it.

didnt kurt angle win a gold medal with a broken neck? if so, thats greater than that one. :hatsoff:

As a Chicagoan, I enjoyed the White Sox' run though the post-season in 2005

I witnessed it, was at some of the home games, so that sticks out in my mind. The 1985 Bears was nice, but I wasn't old enough to appreciate it as much.

2005 was a great year :thumbsup:

My favorite was at the '05 NCAA Regional Final and saw Illinois miraculously comeback from 15 down with 2 minutes to play, with a barrage of steals, fast break lay-ups, and 3-pointers, to beat Arizona and advance to the Final Four.

Went to the Final Four too in St. Louis, and saw them get CHEATED in the title game. Yeah, I typed it. YEAH ... I TYPED IT. Augustine fouls out with 12 minutes to go? - BS!

The 02' US team was a painful experience to watch. I watched that whole olympics and with them having Herb back on the bench and to get to the final game and lose to the Canadiens was painful. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hockey_at_the_2002_Winter_Olympics#Gold_Medal_Game Definitely a memorable moment for me, just wish they could have won the gold. That would have capped an illustrious career for the greatest American hockey coach in history. BTW, I've drank in the bar Herb used to hang out at. :( It was a sad day when he died.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Stefan Holm´s high jump gold in Athens 2004.

gibson home run in 88 world series
hank arron home run to break ruth home run record in 1974
red sox to comeback and beat the yankees in 04
giants upset the patriots in super bowl 42
usc back to back national championship in 03-04