• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Hot Sauce

What's your favorite Hot Sauce?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Danny Trejo posted this on his facebook page. lol

I can't believe I missed this thread from the beginning.

I love that guy...I think he's a good actor, and a funny dude. The Bubble Boy was a great flick.

As far as hot sauce goes, I use Yucatan Sunshine. It's a habenaro pepper sauce, but it's made with several other ingredients that give it a great flavor, and a heat that doesn't burn, but warms from the belly up...if you know what I'm saying.

I just read about that elsewhere, too. It seems the judge is just demanding that the factory make changes in how it is produced so the whole town doesn't have burning eyes all the time. As soon as the changes are made, they'll open back up.

Incidentally, did you know they've sold over 60,000,000$ in product and have never advertised? Crazy.

Texas Pete. Not even sure if it's available in Tejas. The extra hot is awesome on barbeque and oysters.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I would like to give a mention to Tabasco's Green Pepper Sauce. It's milder than regular Tabasco but it has great Jalapeño flavor and is especially good on sandwiches. I just used some on a few hour old Buttery Jack Burger that was on the back of the stove and it tasted great. I plan on putting it all over the next Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich I get. Sure'll be good!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
You can always find something to put some hot sauce on.
Ya know, when it comes to little things like that....a drop on a deviled egg, or a splash on an appetizer, I think the best way to go is plain old Tabasco sauce. It's got a nice little nip, just a little stimulating, and it's got a good flavor. Some of these sauces are ridicules with the heat. I like hot and spicy. but I'm not eating a ghost pepper just to prove I can eat hot peppers.

And here's a little trick some may not know. When I make something, and I want it to be hot, but not killer, I poke about 6 holes in a habanero pepper, and just toss it in, then fish it out at the end. You get the heat, but not the burn, and the pepper floats, so it's easy to pull out.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I got a little crazy pushing myself with the Carolina Reaper, Scorpion Pepper, and Ghost Pepper Hot sauces but I still go back to the versatile Tabasco Sauce on most foods. I do like Cholula Hot Sauce with Mexican Food and Sriracha Sauce with Asian Food.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I'm over anything in excess of ~50k on the Scoville scale. Don't get me wrong, I can handle the heat, I just don't find anything that makes your whole face go numb to add anything to the flavor of the food.