• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Hot Sauce

What's your favorite Hot Sauce?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Frank's and it ain't even close.
I puts that shit on :
-Popcorn
-Pizza
-Hot Dogs
-In some soups
-Burgers
-Fries
-Knishes
-Pierogies
aaaaaaannnndd......Lays Ridged Potato Chips

:drool2:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
All this talk of hot sauce and I just had to splash some Louisiana Original on my pizza tonight. Fuck it was gooooood. :D

bahodeme

Closed Account
I dated a girl from Shreveport, Louisiana. Her mom made the best pepper sauce I've had so far. She made a green one that was killer.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Dave's Insanity Sauce tastes like shit, but it burns. Protip: rim your beer bottles in any ridiculously hot sauce. Recap and offer to friends. Lol at them.

Louisiana Original is fantastic on everything. Frank's is always reliable. Their extra hot is pretty good too. But if I chose just one, I'm going with sriracha. Homemade chicken fried rice smothered in sriracha is one of my favourite snacks. The saltiness of the soy sauce and garlic/heat of the racha is heavenly.

Bahn Mi is getting pretty popular too. Sriracha and mayo, as others have mentioned.

Most of the super-hot sauces lose any flavor in the heat. I like to taste the sauce, not just have my tongue singed. I'm really liking the sriracha, it's got a great flavor with just enough heat to let you know it's there. I have a terrible soy sauce addiction. I can't eat it all the time because of the salt content. I can go through damn near a whole bottle with sushi.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I personally really like Tapatio hot sauce.. I dig the flavor best.

:thumbsup: Tapatio & Cholula are very similar. I love 'em both....zesty and tangy.

I also love Louisiana or Cajun Chef on any kind of seafood (catfish is great with either!). I'll use Tabasco if that's all they have but it is way overrated in my book. Tastes like nothing but it is pretty zingy.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Most of the super-hot sauces lose any flavor in the heat. I like to taste the sauce, not just have my tongue singed. I'm really liking the sriracha, it's got a great flavor with just enough heat to let you know it's there. I have a terrible soy sauce addiction. I can't eat it all the time because of the salt content. I can go through damn near a whole bottle with sushi.

I agree with this.

I need to mention this as well only because it is true....Taco Bell's "Hot" sauce packets are killer. I have a giant container of them.

I agree with this.

I need to mention this as well only because it is true....Taco Bell's "Hot" sauce packets are killer. I have a giant container of them.

To save space, fill a ketchup bottle with taco Bell sauce!!

Tobasco is great in soups.

Are you referring to the aftermath? Because I hardly think of getting fire ass as good shit, but whatever makes you happy. :flame: :booty:

Tobasco is great in soups.

Fuck yeah, it is! Whenever I have one of those Cup O' Noodles things I have to pour, like, a good quarter bottle of Tabasco sauce in it to taste good. I've had people try it, and they spend the next 5 minutes coughing and trying to breathe. :D

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
fuck you, xfire. this thread made me crave those burritos and hot sauces i was talking about.

also.. back in my grill cook days, we used to pour tabasco on the flat top and make everyone cough like hell from the fumes.

hilarious shit. try it.

I like Frank's Red Hot. No, it is not the hottest, and I don't care. The flavor is just right. I like to TASTE my food, and I don't like my asshole being on fire within an hour either!

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe