• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fat and Dick Size

Lately on Oprah (of all places) a doctor said that a man gains an inch for every 35 lbs of weight he loses. I've heard this before, but I wonder if it's really true. Has anyone here lost weight and saw a "big" difference? (Pun Intended).

I'm no John Holmes, but I'm ok with what I have but I'm curious to know if this is true or not.

he must mean you can see more as in the gut is no longer blocking the view lol. cause i don't think if i turn into a twig my shaft will be bigger the a flag pole.

I've dropped about 25lbs and I haven't noticed a change.

I can last a heck of a lot longer though... which is nice =D

If you're going to loose weight do it for the right reason with health being the most important.
Anything else is just a bonus.

true... but that is a 'huge' bonus too :p

pardon the pun! :D

it could be true, as there would be more blood going to the lower head. but, i doubt it. come on, this would make every single guy out there exercise. but they are not. its just a wive's tale told to men so they get off their lazy asses.

better start losing weight! :p

like with most ills.... if you can get your head around it... that is a huge leap for treatment & solutions...

but not always...

Lately on Oprah (of all places) a doctor said that a man gains an inch for every 35 lbs of weight he loses. I've heard this before, but I wonder if it's really true. Has anyone here lost weight and saw a "big" difference? (Pun Intended).

I'm no John Holmes, but I'm ok with what I have but I'm curious to know if this is true or not.

I can just see it now.....an anorexia pandemic erupts due to insecure males trying to grow bigger dicks.:rofl:

FILM AT ELEVEN

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Super Troopers. Farve in the jail cell. Naked. "Hockey Puck". Lose weight, NOW!

If the area around the penis is fatter, then more of the penis is held 'inside' the body because of this fat. If the fat goes, then more of your dick is out on show, so yeah, you're dick is bigger if you lose weight.

I can just see it now.....an anorexia pandemic erupts due to insecure males trying to grow bigger dicks.:rofl:

FILM AT ELEVEN

Hey, you have to admit it'd make a killer Dr Phil episode!!! :)

I'm not sure but I heard about that a while ago. I think the statement is an oversimplification and a little deceptive. I think you have to start out incredibly obese for it to matter. You can't be a healthy adult and lose 35 pounds and have it work like that. At least I don't think you can.

Super Troopers. Farve in the jail cell. Naked. "Hockey Puck". Lose weight, NOW!

Jesus, I saw that the other night. What a fucking shrub, but I shouldn't talk should I. ;)

I can't really say about the weight thing, because I was literally an all state athlete my whole life, but I've always had a little baby fat on me. I'm around 5-11 about 180-190. My stamina has always been there. But there were some rough nights after smokin weed and tryin to get it up. That's about it.

I would say stay healthy regardless, and most likely you'll rise to the occasion.