• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fat and Dick Size

member006

Closed Account
If the area around the penis is fatter, then more of the penis is held 'inside' the body because of this fat. If the fat goes, then more of your dick is out on show, so yeah, you're dick is bigger if you lose weight.

Exactly. My ex-husband gained 33 pounds when I was pregnant with our second child. He started vanishing a bit.;) It all showed back up to the party when he dropped the weight though.

BTW I only gained 4 pounds during that time. :rofl: Gotta love it.

LL:glugglug:

ok what if I was a doctor and i said it? :p

a doctor said that a man gains an inch for every 35 lbs of weight he loses.
Pure, unadulterated horse shit.

This "doctor" is probably a quack.

cheers,

PS: Oprah? :rolleyes:

Maybe not those exact measurements but it isn't 'horse shit' at all. Part of the penis is kept just inside the body anyway, so if that area is fat, then more of the penis is held within the body so if you lose weight, the penis is more exposed. It's not that it gets bigger per se, it just means more of it is outwith the body and can be 'used'.

Man! Some people will believe anything!

It's not that it gets bigger per se, it just means more of it is outwith the body and can be 'used'.
Sorry, but that's not entierly correct either. For example: Edema would affect penile protrusion and length far more than body fat would. Even the morbidly obese don't see penile "shrinkage" as much as those suffering from CHF.

In anycase, I stand by my assertion that it's "horse shit". Why only the penis? Will my fingers and toes also 'protrude' more as they are also extremities? Won't this affect my scrotal sac?

Why the magical figure of 35 lbs? Why not 40 lbs? What's the rationale and how did he arrive at this number? What was his baseline measure?

These are just some - out of a dozen other questions that I can ask (and know I won't recieve an answer for) that leads me to safely dismiss this as "horse shit".

That ... and experience gained from working in the medical/health care field for almost 2 decades ...

cheers,