• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fantasy Football 2009

man houston's defense never came up with an good way to account for vince the runner and both kickers missed kicks they normaly make so tennesse won thier 4th in a row

red001

The playoffs start next week. Place your bets people.

In the quarter finals we have a good matchup with rwill Denver Sooners against the good professor and his Matsugane Maniacs. Both high scoring teams...it should be a real barn burner. The other matchup is between Brady's Bastards and tubulers team. tubuler finished 2nd last year, and would like a taste of that Freeones championship.

Myself (STDiva's) and the deadskins have both received 1st round byes due to their outstanding regular season success, but can they carry that success through to a playoff tested team? We'll find out soon enough.

Despite my scoring ...

Despite my scoring, it's been a wild roller coaster this season! Squeaked into the playoffs at 7-6.

I still cannot believe I lost one week by 0.2 points -- yes oh-point-two points!

Re: Despite my scoring ...

Despite my scoring, it's been a wild roller coaster this season! Squeaked into the playoffs at 7-6.

I still cannot believe I lost one week by 0.2 points -- yes oh-point-two points!

I have to face Chris Johnson who plays St Louis. I got no chance! :(

I finished with the most points in my league but ended up with a lousy 5-8 record. It's all about matchups I guess. :dunno: :mad:

If Mike Sims-Walker doesn't play, I'd play Indy's D. They have allowed the least amount of points, and are usually good for a few take aways.

Finished 9-5 and made the playoffs. 4 game winning streak. Vernon Davis has really helped a lot lately.

I had a chance to trade Marques Colston for Chris Johnson in one league around week 3. My RB's were pretty good at that time (Cedric Benson/Frank Gore/Ryan Grant) and Johnson wasn't playing that well and I didn't want to weaken my WR's. I now regret that.

I'm up 181-115. Unless Eli Manning and Terrell Thomas can get 66 points, I think I am on my way to the championship game. :D

Tubulers Team is leading deadskins 148.64 - 145.52. They each have 1 defensive player left to play tonight. It is going down to the wire.

I just joined. Thanks for inviting me back. Glad to see the league is back for a second year. I hope all the good managers from last season will rejoin. Not the 2 or 3 bad ones though.

BTW, I'm not settling for second place this season.:D

2nd is the highest you'll be able to get. Because 1st place is mine.

Tubuler. Remember this??? :1orglaugh Who would have guessed it might actually come down to that. :glugglug:

I'm up 181-115. Unless Eli Manning and Terrell Thomas can get 66 points, I think I am on my way to the championship game. :D

Tubulers Team is leading deadskins 148.64 - 145.52. They each have 1 defensive player left to play tonight. It is going down to the wire.
Wasn't my week (sure wish I played you last week ;) ). Oh well, 3rd place game for me -- again.

I'm battling it out for 5th in another league too. I feel your pain.

That Brady-Moss meltdown, Sim-Walker injury, Maclin inactive, Mendenhall getting shut down by the Browns, all in one week killed me in the playoffs.

That's just fantasy football. :rolleyes: