• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fantasy Football 2009

Re: Looks like I'm going down to 2-1 ...

Tubulers Team really picked it up this week, and unless I get killer production out of Witten and two of my defensive starters (over 50 points combined), I'm moving to 2-1.

I lost my first two games by a combined 5 points. My team has been plagued by underproduction and injuries. I've all but written this season off. Maybe this week will be the start of a long win streak. Or maybe Witten will score 4 TD's and I'll go 0 for 3.

I finally have somewhat of a good week and I still lose.

Well, I haven't lost yet, but I need Deangelo Williams to role his ankle coming off the bus.

Looks like I'll be 0-3.

Raiders beat tubulers team by .16 this week. Ridiculous.

I think Baill is trying to emulate the Cleveland Browns season :rofl:

How does the scoring in this system work???

At the end of the Minnesota/Green Bay game, I was beating 69ers 158-154. I check back around 4am to make some roster changes, and I lose 160-158.

??? Do they double check their stats and make sure everyone received the correct points or something?

I was going to talk some shit about being 4-0, but now I can't. :weeping:

Congratulations 69ers...whoever you are. You have Yahoo in your back pocket ;)

i think they change points once the NFL releases the offical stat sheet before then the points are going to be different and un official

red001

I think that red001 is right. The points may be changed after the official stats are released by the NFL.

I did not expect to win the game going into Monday night, got a bit lucky

Thank you StDiva for the congrats.

I'm shooting for St Louis.

It's odd, in my regular league with my fellas, I am dominating at 4-0. I have not really put much more time into the other league.

How does the scoring in this system work???

At the end of the Minnesota/Green Bay game, I was beating 69ers 158-154. I check back around 4am to make some roster changes, and I lose 160-158.

??? Do they double check their stats and make sure everyone received the correct points or something?

I was going to talk some shit about being 4-0, but now I can't. :weeping:

Congratulations 69ers...whoever you are. You have Yahoo in your back pocket ;)

I think you answered your question in the NFL thread.

Jared Allen had 19 fantasy points.

Not after the score was adjusted. After the official game stats were released, Antoine Winfield was credited with one more tackle, and my team got another point. So I actually beat the Raiders by .84.

I'm 2-2 now with a 2 game win streak.

STDiva DESTROYED me this week! unless Colston and Brees rack up 140 points tonight i'm going to lose. steve slaton and darren sproles are a terrible running back combo. 5 points is what i got from my 2 running backs! DOUCHERS!

I had Chris Johnson on the bench ...

And it cost me.

And yes, I benched him on purpose, just this week. The other fantasy RB matchups were better. Doh!