• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fantasy Football 2009

i'll say. watching some of the d picks made me chuckle lots of rookies and non starters where taken by the computer while the vets where available for us live guys

red001

Ya seriously. WTF is the deal with that??? I left midway through the draft and didn't bother pre picking my defensive players, assuming the computer would just take the top available guy.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, my computer fucked up a couple times and I ended up with rookies on my defense. For some reason they ranked rookies ahead of all the vets. :dunno:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Missed the draft, sorry. What are you gonna do? I was drinking beer and playing a FIFA soccer tourney with some buddies.

Happy with my team, I rate it:

QB B Carson Palmer coming off injury season. I went up to get him, because I think he will have a big year.

RB A+ Need Adrian Peterson stays healthy. I think Knowshon Mareno will have a big year.

WR C- Lots of 2s, No 1’s. Lots of un proven talent. Look for many start/bench changes.

TE B I got who I wanted. But he is an unproven rookie.

D C Who knows?

BN B- Lots of veterans, but can they contribute still?

Happy with my team, I rate it:

QB B Carson Palmer coming off injury season. I went up to get him, because I think he will have a big year.

RB A+ Need Adrian Peterson stays healthy. I think Knowshon Mareno will have a big year.

WR C- Lots of 2s, No 1’s. Lots of un proven talent. Look for many start/bench changes.

TE B I got who I wanted. But he is an unproven rookie.

D C Who knows?

BN B- Lots of veterans, but can they contribute still?

No #1 WR??? You have Roddy White.

My grades:

QB - A, Tom Brady(enough said)

RB - C+, Ronnie Brown(wildcat and goal line) & Ryan Grant(I think Green Bay will have a great year offensively. Hopefully he gets his TDs)

WR - A, Randy Moss & Eddie Royal, lots of TDs, Rec, and yards.

TE - B+, Greg Olsen, looks to be Jay Cutlers favorite target.

My grades:

QB - A, Tom Brady(enough said)

RB - C+, Ronnie Brown(wildcat and goal line) & Ryan Grant(I think Green Bay will have a great year offensively. Hopefully he gets his TDs)

WR - A, Randy Moss & Eddie Royal, lots of TDs, Rec, and yards.

TE - B+, Greg Olsen, looks to be Jay Cutlers favorite target.

You mean the injured Tom Brady?

i thought i did ok, especially for my first crack at it.
only position that worries me is my 2nd RB.

QB Peyton Manning- he's the MVP for pete's sake, and no rust to knock off this year!

RBs L.T. and debating wether to start McFadden or Leon Wahington

WRs Vincent Jackson- think he is a low #1 or high #2
Levernious Coles- think he'll do great in Cinncy

and Terrel Owens is the other WR. I hate the guy, but he puts up numbers!
TE is Shiancoe from Minn. (the Favre factor, hahaha)

and Defense was rough. i think the computer did a bad job with that cuz most of the leagues I saw pick team Defenses, not individual players.

If we had a keeper league, I would be doing well with several of my rookie and sleeper picks from last year. Unfortunately, we did not.

Drafting 9th, there wasn't much out there. Oh well, I expect to finish between .400 and .500 this year. Nothing like last year.

If we had a keeper league, I would be doing well with several of my rookie and sleeper picks from last year. Unfortunately, we did not.

Drafting 9th, there wasn't much out there. Oh well, I expect to finish between .400 and .500 this year. Nothing like last year.

Hey, I drafted 10th and I think I did pretty well, until the defensive selections. Didn't really get the RBs that I wanted, but there's always good sleepers throughtout the season.

Didn't really get the RBs that I wanted, but there's always good sleepers throughtout the season.
Last year that wasn't an option for people since I grabbed Forte and Johnson went as well.

jasonk282

Banned
Ok I just got torched this week, I went agasnist Drew Brees and the eagles D