• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fallout 4

The blood bugs are dopey and annoying also. I found them to be a pain when I first started

Ugh, tonight I made my way into college square and my game froze 6 times in an hour span! I restarted my ps4, made a new save and deleted all previous saves, saved almost every 15 steps I took after that and it still kept freezing. WTF! ?!?!
How the fuck are you supposed to play a game that does this, that many times in such a short time span? The last time it happened I said fuck it, removed the disc ,shut down the ps4 and tried to calm down without breaking anything. Anyone else have this issue?

Ugh, tonight I made my way into college square and my game froze 6 times in an hour span! I restarted my ps4, made a new save and deleted all previous saves, saved almost every 15 steps I took after that and it still kept freezing. WTF! ?!?!
How the fuck are you supposed to play a game that does this, that many times in such a short time span? The last time it happened I said fuck it, removed the disc ,shut down the ps4 and tried to calm down without breaking anything. Anyone else have this issue?

I don't think I've been to College Square yet but I haven't had a single issue with Fallout 4 on my PS4. Has it only happened there?

the game is a glitch/bug-filled mess. I don't know if they're going to able to patch it all or even plan to.

that said, just finished the main story and loved it. just epic. Now waiting for the DLC while I screw around the commonwealth soaking up the praise.

I must be over 70 hours into it and I still haven't bothered to get to the Institute yet, and half the map is still unexplored. :1orglaugh

I've also been lucky and haven't encountered any major bugs...yet. The worst things to happen are my companions default clothing not being in their inventory anymore even though they are wearing them so I can't upgrade them, brahmen ending up places they shouldn't be like on top of roofs, and some scary moments where I couldn't find a companion where I left them for a while before they finally showed up.

Something else that's irritating is I'm in the mid 30s in level but I can't seem to get X-01 power armor to spawn. Something else that's a pain is that I still have a lot of companions I haven't built up affinity with yet, but I'm done enough quest where some of them it won't be easy to do without resorting to really cheap methods to game the system and pull it off in a decent amount of time.

What difficulty are you all playing on? Survival here. It starts off difficult but balances out nicely as you level and perk up. I'm level 50 now and have heavy guns, rifleman, commando among other perks maxed out. That, along with upgraded power armor and gatling laser, deathclaws are more like deathawws, as in they're so cute before I mow them down.

What difficulty are you all playing on? Survival here. It starts off difficult but balances out nicely as you level and perk up. I'm level 50 now and have heavy guns, rifleman, commando among other perks maxed out. That, along with upgraded power armor and gatling laser, deathclaws are more like deathawws, as in they're so cute before I mow them down.

They got easier for me too. It was just the first one that took me by surprise by being so hard to kill, and I thought they would all be that way. A big part of that is I'm probably overleveled for much of what I'm exploring now. That might be for the better anyhow. Challenge is one thing, but blowing half your ammo to take out a normal creature would get really irritating.

I'm playing on normal. There are very few games where I'll start with the hardest setting. The Batman Arkham series are games where I only play them on the hardest setting.

I'm playing on normal. There are very few games where I'll start with the hardest setting. The Batman Arkham series are games where I only play them on the hardest setting.

I thought about playing through different difficulties and perk setups, but as much time as I'm probably going to sink into this one I don't think I could do it twice. I'm am sort of regretting going with a high charisma and intelligence stealth build though. I didn't think stealth would be this lethal. Nurfing strength in the begging is starting to come back on me as I'm constantly fighting against my carrying capacity.

Finally got a full set of X-01 power armor. Now that I have about fifty power cores saved up I've haven't used it's time to go to town.

I don't think I've been to College Square yet but I haven't had a single issue with Fallout 4 on my PS4. Has it only happened there?
For me it was there and when i got the game it happened a few random spots. but nothing since that post that i made ....weird!

I've just been doing side quests, I still haven't gone to Diamond City yet. I just finished being The Silver Shroud! I love that quest.
i am taking my sweet ass time with this game- no hurry- no need to hurry i am only level 20 and i have like 10 or so current quests but have only opened about 1/4 of the map? i haven't even thought about diamond city yet.

I must be over 70 hours into it and I still haven't bothered to get to the Institute yet, and half the map is still unexplored. :1orglaugh

I've also been lucky and haven't encountered any major bugs...yet. The worst things to happen are my companions default clothing not being in their inventory anymore even though they are wearing them so I can't upgrade them, brahmen ending up places they shouldn't be like on top of roofs, and some scary moments where I couldn't find a companion where I left them for a while before they finally showed up.

Something else that's irritating is I'm in the mid 30s in level but I can't seem to get X-01 power armor to spawn. Something else that's a pain is that I still have a lot of companions I haven't built up affinity with yet, but I'm done enough quest where some of them it won't be easy to do without resorting to really cheap methods to game the system and pull it off in a decent amount of time.

i think what you need to do is talk to the companions A LOT! i do every little bit. i usually cycle through the THOUGHTS and RELATIONSHIP questions and after about 3 times or so you get a message about (Companion Name) saying they admire you or some thing like that.

Well, I got my first big bug. I have the one where Preston isn't recruitable after the quest Taking Independence. I'm on PS4 also, so no console commands to fix it either. I figured I would run into a major bug eventually. I like to call it getting Bethesdaed. :1orglaugh

Well, I got my first big bug. I have the one where Preston isn't recruitable after the quest Taking Independence. I'm on PS4 also, so no console commands to fix it either. I figured I would run into a major bug eventually. I like to call it getting Bethesdaed. :1orglaugh

It is true. I was expecting a lot of problems (I'm playing on Xbox One), but I was lucky so far. I played for about 85 hours now. =D

I'm playing on the Xbox One and have been pleasantly surprised with the lack of problems. It's crashed on me a few times but that's about it.

I'm level 68 despite not progressing far in the main story. I've done a lot of random exploring and lots of repeatable quests (Cleansing The Commonwealth, rescuing settlers, etc). I'm also at the point now where I have most of the perks I actually want and can take some that aren't too important to me but help a little.

Also, because I'm a perv, I'm glad I figured out how to make Piper, Cait, and Curie follow me around in their underwear, although from a role-playing point of view I refer to it as a white bikini. I gave them synth chest, arm, and leg pieces which are white to match their bikinis. I'm glad Bethesda finally figured out how to make girls bodies hot. In Fallout 3 the women were all skinny as hell. In this game they all have great hips and asses.

:cool:

I've managed to lose dogmeat permanently I think. I've searched all the dog houses in sanctuary (where I last sent him) and no sign of him. :(

I guess that's what I get for complaining he couldn't be killed. His dog feelings were hurt that I even suggested such a thing and he's just run away from home.