• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fallout 4

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
The turtle beach ear force series with the 7.1 digital surround sound are the only ones I have experience with. The sound quality is top notch but the headsets themselves aren't physically durable.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/ac...es2hf-uVRPYrJkatO3crKyP-V2C3WolIlsaAkgn8P8HAQ

I had an older pair of turtle beach ear force something or nother when I had my 360. Great sound, but one of the ear cups broke completely off from the head strap. They are cheap plastic, so I wouldn't expect much.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Did you check Red Rocket?

Just did. No sign of him. I scrapped all the dog houses in sanctuary then rebuilt one in front of my house, slept for 8 hours and still no dogmeat.

One of my power armor helmet mods highlights every living thing in red. I should put that on and do an aerial search via vertibird. Damn dog.

I just hope he hasn't lived up to his name and ended up in the stew pot of some supermutant or has been glitched from existence.

Thanks Supa, but I'm on PS4 so those commands aren't available unfortunately.

There's a reason I keep about 20 saves I rotate in this game just so I'm prepared to go back a bit if something comes up and hopefully before the bug begins.

Dogmeat caused my death too many times so I sent him to Sanctuary pretty early in the game. I take Piper with me pretty much everywhere now. Especially since I figured out how to get her in just her underwear, or white bikini as I refer to it for role-playing purposes. So glad Bethesda finally figured out how to make girls hot in their games. In Fallout 3 they were all too skinny.

:cool:

Dogmeat caused my death too many times so I sent him to Sanctuary pretty early in the game. I take Piper with me pretty much everywhere now. Especially since I figured out how to get her in just her underwear, or white bikini as I refer to it for role-playing purposes. So glad Bethesda finally figured out how to make girls hot in their games. In Fallout 3 they were all too skinny.

:cool:

I figured that out too (totally by accident, I swear). I only disrobe her when we go to bed though.

Well I've been purposely holding off on playing this for the last month using sheer willpower to keep from playing so they can fix the damn Preston bug. They finally release the newest patch that stats they have fixed it...only it hasn't been fixed, and not for me but pretty much anybody. I could have been playing this whole time or doing a new game or something instead of waiting for something that didn't happen. It's not the only game breaking bug they stated that's fixed that didn't really get fixed either. I've both spent well over 150 hours on it already along with not being able to play for a month, and it might all be for nothing. I have a feeling I'm going to have to start over from the beginning, but I have so much wasted time into it I might just set the game aside and never play it again at this point as that feels better than having to redo hundreds of hours of work.

Even worse with some of the bugs you know there is just no way they didn't know about them from their own playtesting.

I think from now on I'm going to have to create and follow some rules when it comes to Bethesda games:

#1. No matter how much hype is behind them or how awesome the game actually is, never buy them until a year after they have come out. Hopefully by that time they will eliminate all the game breaking stuff...maybe. (bonus of the game be cheaper too)

#2. Even then buy it for the PC as there might be console commands or the mod community that will fix some things. (Hopefully I will be able to have a newer computer soon.)

That's if I buy them at all. My wasted time here will weight on me when I make that decision.

They are just too incompetent to do otherwise. :facepalm:

Well I've been purposely holding off on playing this for the last month using sheer willpower to keep from playing so they can fix the damn Preston bug. They finally release the newest patch that stats they have fixed it...only it hasn't been fixed, and not for me but pretty much anybody. I could have been playing this whole time or doing a new game or something instead of waiting for something that didn't happen. It's not the only game breaking bug they stated that's fixed that didn't really get fixed either. I've both spent well over 150 hours on it already along with not being able to play for a month, and it might all be for nothing. I have a feeling I'm going to have to start over from the beginning, but I have so much wasted time into it I might just set the game aside and never play it again at this point as that feels better than having to redo hundreds of hours of work.

Even worse with some of the bugs you know there is just no way they didn't know about them from their own playtesting.

I think from now on I'm going to have to create and follow some rules when it comes to Bethesda games:

#1. No matter how much hype is behind them or how awesome the game actually is, never buy them until a year after they have come out. Hopefully by that time they will eliminate all the game breaking stuff...maybe. (bonus of the game be cheaper too)

#2. Even then buy it for the PC as there might be console commands or the mod community that will fix some things. (Hopefully I will be able to have a newer computer soon.)

That's if I buy them at all. My wasted time here will weight on me when I make that decision.

They are just too incompetent to do otherwise. :facepalm:

yep, I love their games but they're a mess, even after the patches. It's no wonder they're known as Bugthesda or more like Bugfesta.

And they just revealed that they are bringing Hardcore mode from New Vegas to FO4 along with the DLC. Great, THANKS! I don't want to seem ungrateful but why wasn't hardcore mode in at release? I'm 50+ hrs in on my 2nd play thru and as much as I love it there's other games I need to get to.

I recently got a new rig after my old computer started getting long in the tooth, and I bought the PC version of this game as I couldn't stand some of the things in the console one. I wish they would have told you on the box that most of the game isn't on the disk. Needing a Steam account is sort of irritating on principle, but not the end of the world as I already have one. I could deal with that. What's pissing me off though is the huge update I need just to play the game. I'm no longer on dial up or anything, but still I don't have a super hardcore connection, and now I have to wait for a 15 hour download to finish so I can play the game. Why couldn't they just put most of it on the damn disk. :facepalm: For the hassle I might as well of bought the entire thing as a download and I could have done it days ago already.

So I finally got the damn thing loaded. I had to stop when I went to work as I don't like my computer running when I'm gone. Still stupid Bethesda. I wouldn't have got it but some thing happened to my old computer making it so I had to build my new rig, and I didn't have any new games to test it out. I have to admit having a new high end computer is nice for once. It set me back more coin than I wanted though, but the old computer was close to ten years old and was showing it's age not even counting the times it came close to going out. It said the suggested setting on first startup to be set to ultra after looking at my hardware. :1orglaugh nice. Now maybe I can finally play it without game breaking bugs, and can build up a decent size to my settlements with mods.

I haven't played Fallout 4 and I don't plan to. I'm currently watching a recorded play through.

Please no spoilers. I just watched the video where the protagonist gets into the vertibird with minigun for the first time. The player just watched the skyline and got dinged by a few raiders.

ISO video where player destructively fires

I don't know if there's a gamer term for this. I first did this in GTA 1. Call the FBI psych team on me. I would ignore mission parameters and just blow things up for fun. Steal a bunch of cars, park them all together, blow up 1 and watch the chain reaction. Police and fire respond. Repeat ad nauseam

no spoilers because you really need to be a ARP game fan to play Fallout.
no need for FBI psych team - i did worse on GTA3 where i would hide in an area where police can't get in and i would just repeatedly kill the police to 5 star level than the army is called in with tanks and i would just go for an hour blowing them all up. it's normal in a game like that.

as for videos like that - i would suggest GTA5 sub on Reddit there are videos posted almost every second of everything and anything in the GTA universe but you may also be able to find something related to : video where player destructively fires
on Reddit as well - it's currently my go to for almost anything these days. they either have it or can direct you to it!

good luck

I often liked maxing out the stars in the GTA games to see how long I could survive while running and driving around. They are good games to just screw around in.

Also in the old racing games when 3D stuff was still in it's infancy I used to like driving the wrong way on the track to see how big of an impact I could create and see how many spins I could make my car undergo after the crash while trying to break the games physics engine.