• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: I NEED your help! - by Erica Campbell

a "why thank you" from Erica Campbell and a smile! This could be the highlight of my life (apart from when I played "Mommys and Daddys" with Annie, when I was 8...:p ). You deserve it girl, so I wasn't doing you any favours. :) Good luck!

Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

EricaCampbell said:
glad that you liked them :)

Happy birthday matters...I am sorry to say though that I don't have any clear shoes pics that I know of! I will try and get some on my next photo shoot :)

yesssss... :glugglug:

4G63

Closed Account

EricaCampbell said:
I was with playboy at hedo...which was WEIRD! lol

Being at Hedonism with Playboy was weird!? That's been my dream for years!

Well get ready to do it agian, cause I've been voting along with all my freinds, we want to see you win QT! Hopefully it won't be to wierd u goob ;) .

Reactions: BNF

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

lol

It was funny because you could tell who the playboy crew was....we always had on cloths and weren't carrying around whips or props!

It was a great time though :) I was with my normal playboy crew that I always work with...and I got to tan naked! That was pretty cool :)

My first post on Freeones, I have to say Erica, you are absolutely gorgeous with or without makeup!!! You have my and my wifes support ;) . Are there any posters of you available or will be in the future? I'd love to get some for my shop.

Cuda said:
My first post on Freeones, I have to say Erica, you are absolutely gorgeous with or without makeup!!! You have my and my wifes support ;) . Are there any posters of you available or will be in the future? I'd love to get some for my shop.

welcome to Freeones Dude, Enjoy your time here!!! :thumbsup:

darkman

Retired Moderator

EricaCampbell said:
lol I've said it once..and I've said it again :) This is going to be hard! If not impossible! But with all of my wonderful fans behind me it's a win win situation!

HUG
Hi Erica ! What about the results ?? When they will make it available ? :lovecoupl