• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

Hi Erica.

Im a huge fan of you and so pleased you dont smoke, my dad died from smoking related cancer so Im not a fan of smoking myself.

But each to there own as they say

Take care now
SavageGrace
XXXXX ;)

EricaCampbell said:
Hmmm :) Lots of question and comments since I was in last! (very busy weekend with the pups and horses..the weather is getting EVERYTHING sick!

No...I don't smoke. I have done it for a photo set here and there...but I don't smoke in my personal life for fun
Again, thanks so much for ALL of your support! I would have to say that the people over here at freeones are one heck of a group! I am VERY glad that a fan sent me over here! HUG

LOL STILL working on my MOY :) The models will get wind of the results around V day in Feb....once the winner finds out the info tends to trickle a bit to the other girls....so time will tell! I am still giving it everything and trying to let everyone that doesn't know about it know all the details and the voting links
Crissy M....lol what a sweet heart! I met her on here and am planning on shooting with her some time in the recent future

HUG...I hope that got to some of it ;)

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: I NEED your help! - by Erica Campbell

My newest set :)

24.jpg

Re: I NEED your help! - by Erica Campbell

And Why didnt you invite me to go with you to Jamaica!! LOL

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

glad that you liked them :)

Happy birthday matters...I am sorry to say though that I don't have any clear shoes pics that I know of! I will try and get some on my next photo shoot :)