• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emily Addison

Yeah but if she does it for her site it will get posted elsewhere. Scenes always do. You have to look at it from a monetization stand point which is what she is looking at it as. If she does it for her site only, this is to get membership up and drive traffic to her site. With that being said, I don't think we will see anything in the B/G genre anytime soon even though she said this.

I would guess she will stick to her G/G stuff for quite a while yet, if we actual see anything B/G related in the next while I would have to think someone will have to make it really worth her while to.

It kind of figures!

I wouldn't worry to much about that... Carli Banks did a B/G for her site only as well and it wasn't long after it was everywhere....So I wouldn't fret too much. I think unless someone really sticks a good stack of cash in front of her we wont see any real hard B/G stuff for at least another 8 months to a year... we ight see some tease stuff but that's it.

I don't think she is in a hurry honestly to do any B/G stuff, she knows her fans want to see that , but I believe she is content with her G/G for the next while, I think she is keeping the hope alive that she will but tossing out some speculation ( like with her various tweeted comments ) but I don't see her jumping on that train anytime soon. She said she will still be shooting G/G for Brazzers...which also makes me think we wont see a B/G scene come soon on that front either...sad to say